The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.23 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new method!
I discovered a new method, problem was I had someone call me and they live up on a hill, no road access, you have to park 500 yards away. Then would have to carry the 105 pound rotary up hill 500 yards.

All this for one room. So what I did is remembered how great circular dry foam is, But I don't have a high end $125 Electrolux machine, like most high rollers who use this method.

So I whipped up some encap in to a foam, took my sonicare tooth brush and circular dry foam cleaned the heck out of one room.

At first the lady was looking at me funny, but I told her this method was approved by the Andy foundation.

When I was done she said I did the best job of anyone she ever hired. Made 50 bucks, only took me 7 hours, no over head other then tooth brush and a little encap.

I 'm switching methods, franchise opportunity's available shortly,.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(08-20-2013, 12:40 PM)Andy Mc Wrote: I discovered a new method, problem was I had someone call me and they live up on a hill, no road access, you have to park 500 yards away. Then would have to carry the 105 pound rotary up hill 500 yards.

All this for one room. So what I did is remembered how great circular dry foam is, But I don't have a high end $125 Electrolux machine, like most high rollers who use this method.

So I whipped up some encap in to a foam, took my sonicare tooth brush and circular dry foam cleaned the heck out of one room.

At first the lady was looking at me funny, but I told her this method was approved by the Andy foundation.

When I was done she said I did the best job of anyone she ever hired. Made 50 bucks, only took me 7 hours, no over head other then tooth brush and a little encap.

sometimes it's best to just stop talking and move on.
Use Head
We Leave Nothing Behind!
Uncontrollable smiling may occur!
padding happy
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(08-20-2013, 12:40 PM)Andy Mc Wrote: I discovered a new method, problem was I had someone call me and they live up on a hill, no road access, you have to park 500 yards away. Then would have to carry the 105 pound rotary up hill 500 yards.

wowwowwowwowwowwow
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Hahahahaha!

Be sure to wash your carpet cleaner (errr toothbrush) off before you use it tonight!

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk
Carpet Cleaning Salinas, Monterey, Pebble Beach Ca
ProGreen Kleen & Floor Care
http://Progreenkleen.net
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
lol franchisees will make 6 figga's in no time Big Grin
Currently retired from HWE; VLM only. Commercial Only...well except for the occasional resi job every few weeks.

Carpet Cleaning Rochester NY
Carpet Cleaner Rochester NY

The tools I use or have on the van ... in order from most used, to least used:  Dyson ; 19" Cimex ; Multi-Sprayer ; Orbot ; Oreck-Orbiter ; Hoover-Conquest ; Cyclo Polisher ; DryPod ; 20" Whittaker Trio.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
but....

is it CRI approved?
Dustin

www.CleanTechCleaners.com
www.CleanTechsk.com

Grumpy,cm,cimex, 175's 13"-20",square pad,cyclo's,stepson wannabe
aerotech tm (actually KNOW how to use it Tongue), ninja portable, steamin demon(tsunami)
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
No!!!! If anything is CRI approved, then it is automatically disproved by the Andy Foundation,

BTW, Mikeb and tony, you guys had your chance to vote me off the Island,
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(08-20-2013, 05:49 PM)Andy Mc Wrote: No!!!! If anything is CRI approved, then it is automatically disproved by the Andy Foundation,

BTW, Mikeb and tony, you guys had your chance to vote me off the Island,

I must have missed that. awwwman
LOL
We Leave Nothing Behind!
Uncontrollable smiling may occur!
padding happy
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Andy, please check exhaust on your TM seems like you might be inhaling too many fumesDown Laughing
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
You'll have to refer me to your supplier of Sonicare toothbrush refills. I've been spending close to $15 per for mine, that's a nice chunk out of your $50 day right there. awwwman
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I get the Non union Mexican version, El sonicare,

Only .39
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(08-20-2013, 11:40 PM)Andy Mc Wrote: I get the Non union Mexican version, El sonicare,

Only .39

Well if you are going with Mexican products, I'm your man.

I can get you el sonicare's all day and night be able to throw in some tamales as well!

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk
Carpet Cleaning Salinas, Monterey, Pebble Beach Ca
ProGreen Kleen & Floor Care
http://Progreenkleen.net
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
If the franchise takes off, I will make you the Mexican non union supplier.

We just have to come up with some fake awards, and endorsements, and done deal.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: