The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.25 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Flattered! ?!?!?!
TM HWE cleaner on CL using some of my before and after pics.

He has a lot of ads with pics from all over the place (not just me).

I find it flattering.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/hss/3984503326.html

[Image: 00q0q_jGqYxuddxlV_600x450.jpg]
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Hahahaha!

Maybe it was you using his hwe pics lol?!!!!!?

I would send him an email saying those are yours. Lol.
Carpet Cleaning Salinas, Monterey, Pebble Beach Ca
ProGreen Kleen & Floor Care
http://Progreenkleen.net
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
wow nice work D!! that is CRAZY good.
Currently retired from HWE; VLM only. Commercial Only...well except for the occasional resi job every few weeks.

Carpet Cleaning Rochester NY
Carpet Cleaner Rochester NY

The tools I use or have on the van ... in order from most used, to least used:  Dyson ; 19" Cimex ; Multi-Sprayer ; Orbot ; Oreck-Orbiter ; Hoover-Conquest ; Cyclo Polisher ; DryPod ; 20" Whittaker Trio.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
wow hatsoff
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
time to water mark ALL your pics like i do buddy...

Dustin

www.CleanTechCleaners.com
www.CleanTechsk.com

Grumpy,cm,cimex, 175's 13"-20",square pad,cyclo's,stepson wannabe
aerotech tm (actually KNOW how to use it Tongue), ninja portable, steamin demon(tsunami)
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(08-29-2013, 05:40 PM)cleantech Wrote: time to water mark ALL your pics like i do buddy...
GREAT idea!

i made this years ago, i finally have a use for it Big Grin

[Image: My-Logo-Blurred-Shadowed.jpg]

i need to blur a logo with my name i reckon Undecided
Currently retired from HWE; VLM only. Commercial Only...well except for the occasional resi job every few weeks.

The tools I use or have on the van ... in order from most used, to least used:  Dyson ; 19" Cimex ; Multi-Sprayer ; Orbot ; Oreck-Orbiter ; Hoover-Conquest ; Cyclo Polisher ; DryPod ; 20" Whittaker Trio.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Wow Dude! Totally rad. Tell us how you did such rocking work. How long did it take you?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Man, that is an awesome before and after pic! Great job!
I'm copying it for my ads right now....
DodgyLOL
We Leave Nothing Behind!
Uncontrollable smiling may occur!
padding happy
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
LOLGood Job

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Wow that looks awesome. I think I'll start using that picBig Grin
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(08-30-2013, 06:24 PM)MoJo Wrote: Wow that looks awesome. I think I'll start using that picBig Grin

Hahahahahahah!

Gonna put it on my site as well before he water marks it!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Better yet I have a girl enhancing them pics and has a DATED water mark set up and ready to go. I also have a team of lawyers working on copyright as we speak, so anyone displaying these photos will be sued on the spot.I'm sorry LOLLOLGood Job
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
LOL!

Thanks, guys.

I thought about it for a minute and actually don't really care if he uses the pics. Imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

The job was a chore about a year ago. It was either Blast or Perox/Intensity Red, not sure which. Was shocked with how well it came out. Lots of dwell, wet pad, second pad, dry pad, post vac.

I'd like to know how HWE would compare to VLM in this type of environment. The stains and traffic are ripe for wicking and I think padding did a great job of better removing that possibility. At the same time a good high flow flush would do that carpet some good.

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(08-31-2013, 01:39 AM)thecleaningdude Wrote: LOL!

Thanks, guys.

I thought about it for a minute and actually don't really care if he uses the pics. Imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

The job was a chore about a year ago. It was either Blast or Perox/Intensity Red, not sure which. Was shocked with how well it came out. Lots of dwell, wet pad, second pad, dry pad, post vac.

I'd like to know how HWE would compare to VLM in this type of environment. The stains and traffic are ripe for wicking and I think padding did a great job of better removing that possibility. At the same time a good high flow flush would do that carpet some good.

It was Blast, I remember the pics and thread.

If I were doing that job, I would have hwe'd it with PC Powerburst and then followed up with a post pad. Dual method if you will...
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(08-31-2013, 01:39 AM)thecleaningdude Wrote: LOL!

Thanks, guys.

Your time would have been cut in half, and you would have cleaned it better. Wicking is not any were near the problem as it is made out to be, most likely would not have a problem if a skilled operator did the job.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
BTW, that is a great before and after, nice job Dude.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(08-31-2013, 01:44 PM)Andy Mc Wrote: BTW, that is a great before and after, nice job Dude.

as always Smile
Dustin

www.CleanTechCleaners.com
www.CleanTechsk.com

Grumpy,cm,cimex, 175's 13"-20",square pad,cyclo's,stepson wannabe
aerotech tm (actually KNOW how to use it Tongue), ninja portable, steamin demon(tsunami)
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Imitation is NOT flattery... in this case it's stealing!

Using the watermark is a good idea.

Additionally put a copyright symbol on photos you post or, if that is difficult just type the word copyright. The proper term as told to me by a patent attorney is:
Copyright [year] All Rights Reserved [name of the copyright holder]

That said, do not confuse a copyright done this way with a "registered copyright" which is the . The is MUCH stronger protection for you but you need to actually register it with the patent office.

Nevertheless you can send the offender a "cease and desist" order (see attorney - should be minimal cost) and if ignored you can sue.

You've spent a lot of time learning the skills to do that level of work don't let someone else steal your thunder and your customers.

Larry Galler
The Small Business Greatness Coach
Subscribe to receive my weekly newspaper column by email every Sunday at http://www.oneyeartogreatness.com
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I agree with Larry, this is stealing, but no lawers, pay the man a visit in the middle of the night and shave his eye brows, while he sleeps. then snap a photo of him with no eye brows , (get a before and after) post it on your website to show off your work.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I'll consider this for the future, Larry.

Thank you.

(09-01-2013, 10:12 AM)Larry Galler Wrote: Imitation is NOT flattery... in this case it's stealing!

Using the watermark is a good idea.

Additionally put a copyright symbol on photos you post or, if that is difficult just type the word copyright. The proper term as told to me by a patent attorney is:
Copyright [year] All Rights Reserved [name of the copyright holder]

That said, do not confuse a copyright done this way with a "registered copyright" which is the . The is MUCH stronger protection for you but you need to actually register it with the patent office.

Nevertheless you can send the offender a "cease and desist" order (see attorney - should be minimal cost) and if ignored you can sue.

You've spent a lot of time learning the skills to do that level of work don't let someone else steal your thunder and your customers.

Larry Galler
The Small Business Greatness Coach
Subscribe to receive my weekly newspaper column by email every Sunday at http://www.oneyeartogreatness.com

Reply }}
Thanks given by: