The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Competition
I like your brochure.

(09-10-2013, 08:16 AM)Gary M Wrote: Agree 100% Damon. I submit a written proposal on every commercial job. No duplicate forms filled out and submitted at the time. I measure every job. I use a laser measuring device and my tablet to record the measurements. I talk about alll of the trouble areas and go over the expectations that they have and what mine are for their carpet. we talk about what past practice has been for the cleaning schedule and what it possibly should be based on the environment they have. I explain what I beleive to be the benefits of my system and what seperates us from others that use it.

I give them a copy of my brochure and my card and give them a firm time of when they can expect an emailed copy of the bid.

I realize that many do these things every day. For me being part time, it is even more important to convey professionalism and the ability to compete with the biggest of company's. I do this thru my personalized quotes, professional brochure and the confidence that there is no task we cannot take on.

Brochure

(09-07-2013, 11:41 PM)thecleaningdude Wrote: Personally, I would not tell the prospect that it will cost more or less based on the process needed.

Just submit the bid with your price along with an explanation of services and talk about process within that description.

I think the written proposal plays a huge role in getting commercial work. Some just submit a price with the most basic of info. Providing the prospect a detailed proposal in writing goes a long way.

Just my opinion.
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-10-2013, 12:22 PM)thecleaningdude Wrote: I like your brochure.

(09-10-2013, 08:16 AM)Gary M Wrote: Thank you

Agree 100% Damon. I submit a written proposal on every commercial job. No duplicate forms filled out and submitted at the time. I measure every job. I use a laser measuring device and my tablet to record the measurements. I talk about alll of the trouble areas and go over the expectations that they have and what mine are for their carpet. we talk about what past practice has been for the cleaning schedule and what it possibly should be based on the environment they have. I explain what I beleive to be the benefits of my system and what seperates us from others that use it.

I give them a copy of my brochure and my card and give them a firm time of when they can expect an emailed copy of the bid.

I realize that many do these things every day. For me being part time, it is even more important to convey professionalism and the ability to compete with the biggest of company's. I do this thru my personalized quotes, professional brochure and the confidence that there is no task we cannot take on.

Brochure

(09-07-2013, 11:41 PM)thecleaningdude Wrote: Personally, I would not tell the prospect that it will cost more or less based on the process needed.

Just submit the bid with your price along with an explanation of services and talk about process within that description.

I think the written proposal plays a huge role in getting commercial work. Some just submit a price with the most basic of info. Providing the prospect a detailed proposal in writing goes a long way.

Just my opinion.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Good Job very well done
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
REALLY AWESOME BROCHURE!

humble bow....

Like your van.... pretty really neato speedo!
Coby Gibson
formerly: www.45Clean.com
CobyGibson@me.com

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
thanks Coby. This is part of my quest to be as successful as you and well and well um Paul DemersYikes

(09-11-2013, 01:42 AM)Coby Wrote: REALLY AWESOME BROCHURE!

humble bow....

Like your van.... pretty really neato speedo!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Gary, excellent brochure. It shows a great deal of thought and professionalism. It is sure to impress.

Larry Galler
The Small Business Greatness Coach
Subscribe to receive my weekly newspaper column by email every Sunday at http://oneyeartogreatness.com
Reply }}
Thanks given by: