The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Andy McHotWaterExtraction
Who the heck does this Andy guy think he is coming on this board and bashing low moisture cleaning.

If you want him banned just reply with a yes.

I vote

YES
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
DO IT, I dare you!!

What does Mojo, Bill, Chris, and Lefty all have in common? They are all OP masters that had the genius to acquire electric Truck mounts.

Who was the trail blazing pioneer they all followed and aspire to be like?

it was that low IQ , OP master, who took on and conquered the world, with eclectic TM power, his name?

PADDEN (fricken) McFadden, their hero and roll model. lol

Seriously, I hope you are doing well my friend, haven't seem you on the boards in awhile, hope your still running strong, lean and mean, making the kind of money you deserve.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
LoL!!!!

Yup been there done that with carpet cleaning. Am now happy and content with the Orbot and Techno Viking in my arsenal.

And yes...it was Andy who's footsteps I followed in.

Now he's trying how to teach me window cleaning.

I still say we ban him!
Carpet Cleaning Salinas, Monterey, Pebble Beach Ca
ProGreen Kleen & Floor Care
http://Progreenkleen.net
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
So we got two votes to ban , the anti Andy agenda is gaining support, I get the hint, I will leave the board.

you all are still invited , come to "The one year to El Sonicare circular dri foam greatness convention," sponsored by the Andy foundation.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
What's up Andy? Glad to see you're still raising cane.

I did follow you into the the ETM world and the Workmaster has been trouble free for over a year and a half.

One thing that I didn't consider is running cords in the rain. Were I live the rainiest part of the year is July, August, and September which also happens to be my busiest time of the year. I park in the garage whenever possible but It's a little nerve racking when I have cords on the ground exposed to the rain and lightening.

So I may be following you into the hill billy TM as well. I have most of the major components to build one so I may take on that project this winter.

I still want to keep the Workmaster in case fuel gets outrageous and I still like low moisture cleaning. It sure is nice to have both options.

Now if Grants ever gets HWE that would be a miracleBig Grin
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Hell NO!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(08-31-2013, 01:06 PM)bigchuckie Wrote: Hell NO!

Second that.
We love you Andyhatsoff
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Glad that work master is doing well for you, you sure did a nice restore job on that thing and got the performance tweaked way above stock.

When you get closer to starting on your project give me a call, I might be able to give you some simple ideas that can make the project more cost effective.

BTW I was totally just joking about being some sort of leader, You and the rest of the guys make your own decisions as to what you need, always have.

Yes keep that work master! It sure felt good when I had the techno and the hillbilly together, never a worry.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(08-31-2013, 01:17 PM)Andy Mc Wrote: Glad that work master is doing well for you, you sure did a nice restore job on that thing and got the performance tweaked way above stock.

When you get closer to starting on your project give me a call, I might be able to give you some simple ideas that can make the project more cost effective.

BTW I was totally just joking about being some sort of leader, You and the rest of the guys make your own decisions as to what you need, always have.

Yes keep that work master! It sure felt good when I had the techno and the hillbilly together, never a worry.

Yeah I'll take you up on that Andy. I want it nice and simple like yours.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(08-31-2013, 12:57 PM)MoJo Wrote: What's up Andy? Glad to see you're still raising cane.

I did follow you into the the ETM world and the Workmaster has been trouble free for over a year and a half.

One thing that I didn't consider is running cords in the rain. Were I live the rainiest part of the year is July, August, and September which also happens to be my busiest time of the year. I park in the garage whenever possible but It's a little nerve racking when I have cords on the ground exposed to the rain and lightening.

So I may be following you into the hill billy TM as well. I have most of the major components to build one so I may take on that project this winter.

I still want to keep the Workmaster in case fuel gets outrageous and I still like low moisture cleaning. It sure is nice to have both options.

Now if Grants ever gets HWE that would be a miracleBig Grin

I have been running electric cords in south fl since 1998. 2 100ft cords for a Bane unit with two blowers than cords for a 3 vac porty from the truck and still using that porty with 2 100 ft cords and 200 ft of 2 inch hose from truck for tile. Doing boats on the docks were fun with cords in the rain. I used a plastic tool box if I had to hook up two extensions together---cut hole for cord then shut lid. I shut down when the lighting starts hitting close............one of these days zappppYikesYikes
learning something new every minute Hands up Laughing
Carpet Cleaning Naples Florida
my youtube channel

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
hang him hang him highI will get you
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Good idea on the tool box thing Joel. I'll have to remember that once it starts raining here again!
Carpet Cleaning Salinas, Monterey, Pebble Beach Ca
ProGreen Kleen & Floor Care
http://Progreenkleen.net
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(08-31-2013, 12:57 PM)MoJo Wrote: Now if Grants ever gets HWE that would be a miracleBig Grin

Funny. I am thinking of starting to look at getting a second truck that would be an HWE truck out there. My ideal world would be to have enough room in the truck to have a Trinity Profit also. I'm hoping to have one low moisture van and a new truckmount van on the road next summer. That means I need a couple good employees. The guy I had as my helper this Summer isn't going to cut it.

Nice to hear from you Mo.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Grant,

The good news? After years and years... and even finally getting someone to buy into my HWE machine idea and building it ... I was able to sell my last HWE piece of equipment: CleanMaster Raptor extractor and be done with it...

I still have three rotovacs with no extractor to power them even... Giving my Roto classic to a TM operator if I can ever get time off to get a shipping price... and remember at the same time... Hard for me to get to a UPS store during their open hours...

Have a couple of virtually brand new (ridiculous low hours, like under 25 each): the original 360's (before the "I" model) when you are ready to go "HWE"... I'll give ya a great price...

You can do a great job with HWE and a rotary tool.... and/or good prespray with prep agitation like a CRB followed by a wand... just not for me. Been there, done that ... A LOT.
Coby Gibson
formerly: www.45Clean.com
CobyGibson@me.com

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-02-2013, 01:30 AM)Coby Wrote: Grant,

The good news? After years and years... and even finally getting someone to buy into my HWE machine idea and building it ... I was able to sell my last HWE piece of equipment: CleanMaster Raptor extractor and be done with it...

I still have three rotovacs with no extractor to power them even... Giving my Roto classic to a TM operator if I can ever get time off to get a shipping price... and remember at the same time... Hard for me to get to a UPS store during their open hours...

Have a couple of virtually brand new (ridiculous low hours, like under 25 each): the original 360's (before the "I" model) when you are ready to go "HWE"... I'll give ya a great price...

You can do a great job with HWE and a rotary tool.... and/or good prespray with prep agitation like a CRB followed by a wand... just not for me. Been there, done that ... A LOT.

Coby, could you PM me a number that you might want for the 360?
Dustin

www.CleanTechCleaners.com
www.CleanTechsk.com

Grumpy,cm,cimex, 175's 13"-20",square pad,cyclo's,stepson wannabe
aerotech tm (actually KNOW how to use it Tongue), ninja portable, steamin demon(tsunami)
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-01-2013, 09:57 PM)Grant D Wrote:
(08-31-2013, 12:57 PM)MoJo Wrote: Now if Grants ever gets HWE that would be a miracleBig Grin

Funny. I am thinking of starting to look at getting a second truck that would be an HWE truck out there. My ideal world would be to have enough room in the truck to have a Trinity Profit also. I'm hoping to have one low moisture van and a new truckmount van on the road next summer. That means I need a couple good employees. The guy I had as my helper this Summer isn't going to cut it.

Sounds like a good plan Grant. Make sure the guy running your HWE truck pays attention, I still feel a little weird have that little giant flame roaring in the van while I'm cleaning. You going with heat exchanger or LG heater?

I think the TM I'm going to put together is going to be propane powered with propane heater.

I've only had the Workmaster a year and a half but I can tell you that for me HWE is more labor intensive with the repetitive motion of cleaning with a wand. I hear a rotary extractor takes is easier on the body but they look to big and cumbersome in an occupied residential situation
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Mo, I don't really know what that even means... so I'm not that far along yet. Only way I know how to clean right now is with the Trinity OP... Oh and I hack out a gym once a month with my steamin demon.

In about October or November I'll probably give the Fjord King a call and see what he recommends for me.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-02-2013, 08:21 PM)MoJo Wrote:

Sounds like a good plan Grant. Make sure the guy running your HWE truck pays attention, I still feel a little weird have that little giant flame roaring in the van while I'm cleaning. You going with heat exchanger or LG heater?

I think the TM I'm going to put together is going to be propane powered with propane heater.

I've only had the Workmaster a year and a half but I can tell you that for me HWE is more labor intensive with the repetitive motion of cleaning with a wand. I hear a rotary extractor takes is easier on the body but they look to big and cumbersome in an occupied residential situation

please tell me you have a glide on that wand?

If you can operate a rotary you can use a rotary extractor. Extremely easy to use. I routinely run my rx20 in fully furnished residential.

rx's also wont giggle everything inside china cabinets happy

check out this thing...
im still on the fence about it, but starting to like it more each time i see it.

dual extraction ports...
2 handed operation using a nice upright posture
so much flow! Big Grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjnqoMkzH9w
Dustin

www.CleanTechCleaners.com
www.CleanTechsk.com

Grumpy,cm,cimex, 175's 13"-20",square pad,cyclo's,stepson wannabe
aerotech tm (actually KNOW how to use it Tongue), ninja portable, steamin demon(tsunami)
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-02-2013, 08:52 PM)cleantech Wrote:
(09-02-2013, 08:21 PM)MoJo Wrote:

please tell me you have a glide on that wand?

If you can operate a rotary you can use a rotary extractor. Extremely easy to use. I routinely run my rx20 in fully furnished residential.

rx's also wont giggle everything inside china cabinets happy

check out this thing...
im still on the fence about it, but starting to like it more each time i see it.

dual extraction ports...
2 handed operation using a nice upright posture
so much flow! Big Grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjnqoMkzH9w

Yeah Dustin I'm running a 2 inch titanium slot glided wand, 12 inch manifold, 6 flow sheer kit, the wand is very light only weighs 7.8 lbs. I'm running 4 to the door 2 inch hose all the way to the wand with dual extraction ports at the tank.

I hear some good things about the rotary extractors the handles look a lot wider than the handles on my Orbot I imagine you would have better maneuverability with a wand.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: