The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Convention....Pics and Commentary
Going to the convention today and tomorrow in between work.

If anyone needs a pic of equipment or wants something checked out, questions asked, etc. let me know.
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
You already know what I want Big Grin

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2
Dustin

www.CleanTechCleaners.com
www.CleanTechsk.com

Grumpy,cm,cimex, 175's 13"-20",square pad,cyclo's,stepson wannabe
aerotech tm (actually KNOW how to use it Tongue), ninja portable, steamin demon(tsunami)
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-04-2013, 04:15 PM)thecleaningdude Wrote: Going to the convention today and tomorrow in between work.

If anyone needs a pic of equipment or wants something checked out, questions asked, etc. let me know.

If you could check out the Zipper that would be good. I am thinking it could be used as a flushing tool kinda like the SD.

Thanks
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Showgirls, that's what I'm talking about.

How bout a nice video of showgirls for a change???

Nuff said bout OP / TM bring on the showgirls!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Ok, so I just got back from the show.

First, it seemed quite a bit smaller than last year, both vendors and attendance looked to be in decline.

I would say a bulk of the exhibitors were WDR driven. Water damage equipment and industry related vendors were everywhere.

Mardie and Dustin, the Zipper was on the Aero Tech but they were not demoing it. Looked like a brand new piece, very clean and looks sleek, but did not have a chance to demo it. I was really hoping to try it out. Looks like an awesome tool.

I did however get a chance to see the PowrFlite version of the Rotowash in action. They threw some standard carpet chem in it and gave it a go.

Before Roto:

[Image: 2013-09-04165638_zps392bba4e.jpg]

During:

[Image: 2013-09-04165646_zps3ab87ce1.jpg]

After:

[Image: 2013-09-04165707_zpsba3d7b2d.jpg]

Top and bottom side by side:

[Image: 2013-09-04172246_zps48eb6268.jpg]

I saw the Versaclean machine up close and personal. In some ways it's cool. In others, not so much. First, there are two machines - one for carpet and one for tile. The carpet machine uses a Teflon Hoss head for agitation. You can also hook up a proper vac hose and wand when needed. The downside is that it uses a singe dual stage motor and has no psi.

The price for these two machine is a bit over the top though. You could by a brand new TM for the same or less. Though if you're doing facility/jani work this might be ideal.

[Image: 2013-09-04172553_zps1b752423.jpg]

On board sprayer is handy:

[Image: 2013-09-04172601_zps1e98f313.jpg]

Teflon Hoss head:

[Image: 2013-09-04172619_zps565db3f9.jpg]

Vac hose inlet and solution line:

[Image: 2013-09-04172638_zps6ed1fcc3.jpg]

Front panel....easy to use, good for jani:

[Image: 2013-09-04173059_zps566bc77a.jpg]

The tile machine is great. High psi with spinner head and again optional hose add on. Very cool machine:

[Image: 2013-09-04173114_zps04f95865.jpg]

Another vendor was using some really nice cotton bonnets. These were awesome and picking up a ton of dirt. Was really impressed with the bonnets. I need to see if they'll work under the bot:

[Image: 2013-09-04181509_zps482bbc6c.jpg]

[Image: 2013-09-04182655_zpscecb707f.jpg]

[Image: 2013-09-04191618_zpsb0340f23.jpg]

I saw the El Diablo TM. It's one of the more popular machines. However, it might be one of the loudest things I've ever heard.

The Rage, in comparison, is no louder than my snoring.

Scott, I'll get some showgirl pics....

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Cool D! Wanted to head up out of the blue with the wife but work got busy.

Really wish I was there to have some fun with you guys!

I really have to plan for this shoot man...

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk
Carpet Cleaning Salinas, Monterey, Pebble Beach Ca
ProGreen Kleen & Floor Care
http://Progreenkleen.net
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
ice ice baby...
http://iceexpo.org/index.html

im planning for it and going with Damon happy

HEY STEVE! why don't you plan for it as well ? Be neat to meet the man himself from ...vacawayTongue
maybe some small samples of new products as well Smile
Dustin

www.CleanTechsk.com

aerotech tm (actually KNOW how to use it Tongue), ninja portable, steamin demon(tsunami)
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-05-2013, 02:22 AM)cleantech Wrote: ice ice baby...
http://iceexpo.org/index.html

im planning for it and going with Damon happy

HEY STEVE! why don't you plan for it as well ? Be neat to meet the man himself from ...vacawayTongue
maybe some small samples of new products as well Smile

Sorry Dustin, I really do not have the time... we are swamped as it is now. However, it would be very cool to meet you and some of the guys. If I ever make it out to the show, I'll probably just show up to look at things just like everyone else. Wink
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Hey Dude,

Let us know which rotary extractor you liked the best
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I saw the HOSS up close and personal. It looks very beefy.

The one I wanted to see was the Trex but Mytee is not at the show this year (they will be at ICE in January). Rotovac always looks good of course.

Really though, I think the best looking wand tool is the Zipper. Been seeing a lot of clips of the Zipper doing some really good work.

(09-05-2013, 01:11 PM)MoJo Wrote: Hey Dude,

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-05-2013, 03:05 PM)thecleaningdude Wrote: I saw the HOSS up close and personal. It looks very beefy.

The one I wanted to see was the Trex but Mytee is not at the show this year (they will be at ICE in January). Rotovac always looks good of course.

Really though, I think the best looking wand tool is the Zipper. Been seeing a lot of clips of the Zipper doing some really good work.

yes yes

and grease

Dustin

www.CleanTechsk.com

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-05-2013, 03:11 PM)cleantech Wrote:
(09-05-2013, 03:05 PM)thecleaningdude Wrote: I saw the HOSS up close and personal. It looks very beefy.

yes yes

and grease

I heard the zipper was more for CGD carpet. I don't much commercial.

The cool thing about the zipper is you can get to the corners and edges unlike the other rotaries were you have to do detail work afterwards
Reply }}
Thanks given by: