The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VLM Cleaning Steps
I like this clip. The cleaners do a good job for the most part from what I can see. They don't show a vac being carried in during the intro, but I am assuming the place was vacuumed.

However, I wonder if it would not have been over the top if the following were done:

1. Dwell
2. Scrub
3. Shoe Covers (seems like the right thing to do, imo. Not a 'step' really)
4. Pad flipping/Changing

Again, not a knock. The carpet looks good, but I just wonder if it could have been over the top better?

I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-09-2013, 11:13 PM)thecleaningdude Wrote: I like this clip. The cleaners do a good job for the most part from what I can see. They don't show a vac being carried in during the intro, but I am assuming the place was vacuumed.

However, I wonder if it would not have been over the top if the following were done:

1. Dwell
2. Scrub
3. Shoe Covers (seems like the right thing to do, imo. Not a 'step' really)
4. Pad flipping/Changing

Again, not a knock. The carpet looks good, but I just wonder if it could have been over the top better?

That stuff works ok too pricey for me
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
What is so good about that? They left 98% of the dirt in the carpet.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
the after picture still looked like crapI'm sorry
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I think they should switch to Encap Green advanced. Beer
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Agreed.

But what about the other steps?

(09-10-2013, 07:10 PM)Grant D Wrote: I think they should switch to Encap Green advanced. Beer
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
You know the steps, after they rubbed all the soap in the carpet with a tuway , they should follow with cotton pads to remove at least a good amount of soil, the carpet would pop brighter, and they would be able to sleep better at night knowing they at least took some dirt out.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Agree with Andy here. Nice video, but scrub n run IMO.

Whenever using my 175, I always go dirt napper first, then follow with a loopy bonnet or wand (hwe) to extract maximum soil. I am always amazed at the results.

The only time a straight tuway is good, is if its really clean to start.
Carpet Cleaning Salinas, Monterey, Pebble Beach Ca
ProGreen Kleen & Floor Care
http://Progreenkleen.net
Reply }}
Thanks given by: