The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
could have been done in half the time
you know I hear the dry guys complain oh yeah the dragging the hoses oh my what a chore and headache,

So I bonnet cleaned this apt on the third floor dragged up the 175 vacuum cleaner gallons of juice pads rake spotting kit.

Man this was a hard way to make 150 bucks

if I just set my truck mount up I would have been done in half the time.

start the truck bring the up the hoses with a rope over the balcony drop the hoses in front of the truck done deal.

Now I have these pads I have to wash.

To set things straight I SELL AND MAKE CUSTOME TRUCK MOUNTS

I do not hide my bias . taptap
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
You're right.

This is my main issue with VLM in most resi situations. It does take longer. Stairs in particular make things much, much harder.

On a side note, how did it come out?
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I take my modified challenger OP machine with 10 inch wheels up the stairs , a bucket with a pump up sprayer, a vac. Sometimes takes 3 trips in and out but padding with wheels down is a breeze compared to scrubbing a wand. The most work is bringing stuff in and out.
We all like what ever we get comfortable with. There's no right or wrong as long as the results are getting us referrals and we make a living.

Sent from my iPhone
We Leave Nothing Behind!
Uncontrollable smiling may occur!
padding happy
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
This is true too.

But the stairs man....the stairs.

(09-12-2013, 07:09 PM)mikeb Wrote: I take my modified challenger OP machine with 10 inch wheels up the stairs , a bucket with a pump up sprayer, a vac. Sometimes takes 3 trips in and out but padding with wheels down is a breeze compared to scrubbing a wand. The most work is bringing stuff in and out.
We all like what ever we get comfortable with. There's no right or wrong as long as the results are getting us referrals and we make a living.

Sent from my iPhone

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Duck that! 3rd floor? I'm using vlm all day long. I would rather pull my 175/op machine up stairs then run hoses.

I have a nice little cart setup (which I used today) with my Orbot that let's me take everything up in 1 shot. Cake.

Now.....if it was between a porty or running hoses from a tm, then I would rather run hoses.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk
Carpet Cleaning Salinas, Monterey, Pebble Beach Ca
ProGreen Kleen & Floor Care
http://Progreenkleen.net
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Lefty, I like the cart idea but haven't got around to finding a suitable one.
One trip is my goal.
Damon, I hate stairs too. I have one Saturday morning that I'm dreading.

Sent from my iPhone
We Leave Nothing Behind!
Uncontrollable smiling may occur!
padding happy
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
sooo what you are saying is that first of all the carpet was not real dirty because otherwise you would have needed the 175 for agitagion to do a good job. (lucky that time) AAnd you would not use a vacuum cleaner (hack). aand you would not use the spotting kit (hack) aand you would not carry in any juice so I guess that that means you would not have used a pre spray (hack) AAnd you would not have used a rake for proper grooming (hack) And don't tell me the them wand strokes is called grooming. awwwman I'm sorry

Now I see how you wet guys can kick butt LOL
When I get a tm I am going to call myself Speedy Steam Cleanhatsoff
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I should clarify something....

If it's a high rise and I am forced to bring everything up at one time, I can fly. Elevator.

But if it's three flights up stairs only....I don't know.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-12-2013, 06:32 PM)dude Wrote: you know I hear the dry guys complain oh yeah the dragging the hoses oh my what a chore and headache,

So I bonnet cleaned this apt on the third floor dragged up the 175 vacuum cleaner gallons of juice pads rake spotting kit.

Man this was a hard way to make 150 bucks

if I just set my truck mount up I would have been done in half the time.

start the truck bring the up the hoses with a rope over the balcony drop the hoses in front of the truck done deal.

Now I have these pads I have to wash.

To set things straight I SELL AND MAKE CUSTOME TRUCK MOUNT

I do not hide my bias . taptap

And you call me a moronHands up Laughing

I wouldn't go up 3 flights for les than $200, VLM or Bane
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I have a repeat to clean tomorrow. I have to hump my Orbot up a total of 45 steps and then clean them all Violin But I will be walking out of that house with a lot more than $150.00happy

It's such a pain to connect a solution hose, vac hose, water hose, and 2 electric cords when I use my ETM. As you can see in this video it takes me forever.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I could just imagine trying to drag a Von Shreeder machine up stairstaptap
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-12-2013, 09:55 PM)dude Wrote: I could just imagine trying to drag a Von Shreeder machine up stairstaptap

That's easy it has wheels made for stairs and it is so light I even carry it a lot of times.hatsoff
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
That's what I'm talking about Mo, moving like a ninja!

Mardie, If you want to be taken serious as a cleaner , you need to post a video of your self cleaning a trashed carpet with your Von Sharder, $5.00 can be yours,

plus you would have the chance to prove your real to all of us who wonder if you really are a cleaner or just some deranged 12 year old boy posing as a cleaner on the web,
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-12-2013, 09:46 PM)MoJo Wrote: I have a repeat to clean tomorrow. I have to hump my Orbot up a total of 45 steps and then clean them all Violin But I will be walking out of that house with a lot more than $150.00happy

It's such a pain to connect a solution hose, vac hose, water hose, and 2 electric cords when I use my ETM. As you can see in this video it takes me forever.

Good video thanks
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I do think mardie is real he is in this video some where

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-12-2013, 10:19 PM)Andy Mc Wrote: That's what I'm talking about Mo, moving like a ninja!

Mardie, If you want to be taken serious as a cleaner , you need to post a video of your self cleaning a trashed carpet with your Von Sharder, $5.00 can be yours,

plus you would have the chance to prove your real to all of us who wonder if you really are a cleaner or just some deranged 12 year old boy posing as a cleaner on the web,

OK so you found me out. I am an 86 grandmother of 14 kids and haven't been laid in over 3 yearsYikes. I get board a lot so I just have some fun with you young whipper snappers. Hope their is no hard feelings.I'm sorry can we just keep pretending crying
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Leafs fan eh?I'm sorry

[Image: BoomBoom.jpg]

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Actually the only time I follow hockey is in the playoffs. Do not really have a favorite team but when I was young it was the Montreal Canadians. I would never be a leafs fan.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
the orbot is pretty easy to wheel up stairs. maybe not 4 houses per day, but 1 apartment = easyyyyyy. i did an empty 1 bedrm last week 70 minutes $214 easy $. perhaps your ETM coulda done it in 35 min? even easier $. how easy do we need it to get i reckon is the ? i'm fine with plain ole easy.

we're all so fortunate really Beer
Currently retired from HWE; VLM only. Commercial Only...well except for the occasional resi job every few weeks.

Carpet Cleaning Rochester NY
Carpet Cleaner Rochester NY

The tools I use or have on the van ... in order from most used, to least used:  Dyson ; 19" Cimex ; Multi-Sprayer ; Orbot ; Oreck-Orbiter ; Hoover-Conquest ; Cyclo Polisher ; DryPod ; 20" Whittaker Trio.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Nice video Mojo! I have a soft spot in my heart for those Workmasters. Also love your Tacoma! Miss mine, might get another one soon.

Like I said above, if its over 150' of hose, it's getting VLM period.

Next time I use my Orbot-Dolly system, I will snap a pic. It's really easy actually, use just need a bungee cord or 2.
Carpet Cleaning Salinas, Monterey, Pebble Beach Ca
ProGreen Kleen & Floor Care
http://Progreenkleen.net
Reply }}
Thanks given by: