The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
could have been done in half the time
Going up stairs all day long can be a bummer, but once I'm up there with my orbot, it's a breeze. We have a lot of condos here in Atlanta, so luckily I'm usually greeted with an elevator. Try using a TM on the 30th floor! Oh yeah, to make things easier in elevators, I pile everything in this foldable wagon and push my Orbot so I only have to make one trip. Easy as pie! http://www.samsclub.com/sams/blue-foldab...9600099.ip
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
T, I'm trying to save up for a TM. Problem is I'll need a van to go with it. Maybe I'll be converted yet.

Mo, you forgot to knock on the front door and say Hi to the customer first. Just a tip. Down Laughing
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Nice cart, Darryl!

Also, for the record Mardie is quite real. He's posted his lettered van and website on M B on more than one occasion.

(09-12-2013, 11:59 PM)CleaningGreen Wrote: Going up stairs all day long can be a bummer, but once I'm up there with my orbot, it's a breeze. We have a lot of condos here in Atlanta, so luckily I'm usually greeted with an elevator. Try using a TM on the 30th floor! Oh yeah, to make things easier in elevators, I pile everything in this foldable wagon and push my Orbot so I only have to make one trip. Easy as pie! http://www.samsclub.com/sams/blue-foldab...9600099.ip
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-12-2013, 09:46 PM)MoJo Wrote: I have a repeat to clean tomorrow. I have to hump my Orbot up a total of 45 steps and then clean them all Violin But I will be walking out of that house with a lot more than $150.00happy

It's such a pain to connect a solution hose, vac hose, water hose, and 2 electric cords when I use my ETM. As you can see in this video it takes me forever.

Looks good Mo!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Cleaning dude, is he just as real as the circular dry foam guy who uses a $150 ebay electrolux to clean carpets with, ??(his van is lettered as well)

Nope, I believe Mardie is a home schooled 12 year old who posts on carpet cleaning forums when he should be doing his home work instead.

Show us what you can do Mardie, you can be the first guy to show a von shrader in a real world cleaning situation. Plus there is still $5.00 in it for you. Or else I'm left to wonder why no one has ever shown a video of this machine cleaning a dirty carpet , you'd think as long as this thing has been around it would have been done by now, [/b]
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Mardie, I know a couple guys near me that have made a good living with many repeat customers using only VS equipment and foam. They are in the western suburbs of Chicago.
Making a good living, low stress, low overhead. I wouldn't worry about proving myself if I were you.

Sent from my iPhone
We Leave Nothing Behind!
Uncontrollable smiling may occur!
padding happy
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-13-2013, 12:29 AM)Grant D Wrote: T, I'm trying to save up for a TM. Problem is I'll need a van to go with it. Maybe I'll be converted yet.

Mo, you forgot to knock on the front door and say Hi to the customer first. Just a tip. Down Laughing

Ya but the garage door was open and he did know exactly where the plugs go and where the water hose went and how much cord and hose he needed for everything and how to get to the room the client wanted done but he forgot the corner guards vacuum cleaner furniture sliders prespray spotting gear and carpet rake.
Come to think of it just maybe it would have taken a lot longer to set up than what the video shows.

I can see you staged this video to show the steps used for setting up your electro mount and that is good thanks
But as far as actual setup time for a tm It is not a true depiction.

And Mo you do move like a Ninja
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
My advise? don't listen to a man who has never set up a TM , tell you what it takes to set up a TM,
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-13-2013, 07:40 AM)Andy Mc Wrote: Cleaning dude, is he just as real as the circular dry foam guy who uses a $150 ebay electrolux to clean carpets with, ??(his van is lettered as well)

Nope, I believe Mardie is a home schooled 12 year old who posts on carpet cleaning forums when he should be doing his home work instead.

Show us what you can do Mardie, you can be the first guy to show a von shrader in a real world cleaning situation. Plus there is still $5.00 in it for you. Or else I'm left to wonder why no one has ever shown a video of this machine cleaning a dirty carpet , you'd think as long as this thing has been around it would have been done by now, [/b]

Ok Andy here is the inside scoop. All VS guys belong to a secret society of what is called The Supreme Carpet Cleaners Society. We know things that are only revealed to members and VS clients. This is all I can tell you without becoming an outcast.I'm sorry
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
This is what I was thinking. I have a secret too. I bribed one of your customers to film you with a hidden camera. this is what they sent me. I have to say you put a lot of effort in to your work, but my el sonicare package might help speed things up for you.
Nice job Mardie, !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjMfC3LjhbY
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-13-2013, 09:00 AM)Andy Mc Wrote: This is what I was thinking. I have a secret too. I bribed one of your customers to film you with a hidden camera. this is what they sent me. I have to say you put a lot of effort in to your work, but my el sonicare package might help speed things up for you.
Nice job Mardie, !!

LOL hey that guy has potential.
Would like to hang with you today but I got to run out and do some magic and convert two more homes which includes all their friends family and any one they care about to vlm.Hands up Laughing
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
oh I hope you have not figured out what SCCS stands for on them secret donation cheques payable to the Andy Foundation.
Jee I hope they don't make me an outcast dam said to much again.
Gotta go
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Thanks for being a good sport Mardie,
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-13-2013, 09:00 AM)Andy Mc Wrote: This is what I was thinking. I have a secret too. I bribed one of your customers to film you with a hidden camera. this is what they sent me. I have to say you put a lot of effort in to your work, but my el sonicare package might help speed things up for you.
Nice job Mardie, !!

thanks for that link Andy, had a good laugh Smile
Dustin

www.CleanTechCleaners.com
www.CleanTechsk.com

Grumpy,cm,cimex, 175's 13"-20",square pad,cyclo's,stepson wannabe
aerotech tm (actually KNOW how to use it Tongue), ninja portable, steamin demon(tsunami)
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-12-2013, 07:11 PM)thecleaningdude Wrote: This is true too.

But the stairs man....the stairs.

(09-12-2013, 07:09 PM)mikeb Wrote: I take my modified challenger OP machine with 10 inch wheels up the stairs , a bucket with a pump up sprayer, a vac. Sometimes takes 3 trips in and out but padding with wheels down is a breeze compared to scrubbing a wand. The most work is bringing stuff in and out.
We all like what ever we get comfortable with. There's no right or wrong as long as the results are getting us referrals and we make a living.

Sent from my iPhone

I am trying to figure out how to upload my vid showing how I use my lux machine to do stairs. I will post it when I can get it uploaded. Hopefully I figure this out soon! Lol. Very easy strait encap for stairs.. Just no padcapping with it.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: