The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations John Geurkink!!!!! Just days after his 40th anniversary
First (thanks Paul Demers!) congratulations of 40 years of OP cleaning/machine building! (9/9/13)

Second, I got off the phone with him today and he had just received his SECOND official patent (no longer pending!) for the Trinity machine orbit size/adjustable speed! -For any of you that have ever been through the patent process, you know what that means... it is "kind of" a bit of a hassle and a "little" expensive. VERY worthy of congratulations to say the least. "Oh no" you say: "here we go again... back to that 'simple physics' argument again" clapclap

AND, other than some last minute final testing/adjustments? this coming week.... The Profit machine is done, finished, over, flushed right down the toilet :-).... With the exception, of course, that up to this point it was the best, most initially affordable, effective carpet cleaning machine invented (my correct humble opinion)... and will only be bettered by a new machine called the " " machine :-)... I just posted more of the details on the link: Post: #28RE: Trinity Mowing down some Olefin cut pile

Indeed a big week for Mr. G this week! homage
Coby Gibson
formerly: www.45Clean.com
CobyGibson@me.com

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Congratulations John for your years of creativity, innovation, and implementation.

Many people dream of doing great things, you've lived that dream and have persisted with a difficult task and swimming upstream against many people entrenched in preserving the status quo.

Larry Galler
The Small Business Greatness Coach
Subscribe to receive my weekly newspaper column by email every Sunday at
http://oneyeartogreatness.com
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
[quote='Larry Galler' pid='33431' dateline='1379253009']
Congratulations John for your years of creativity, innovation, and implementation.

Many people dream of doing great things, you've lived that dream and have persisted with a difficult task and swimming upstream against many people entrenched in preserving the status quo.

My thoughts exactly.
I can't imagine how difficult it must have been in the beginning going up against convention and having to prove yourself over and over.
But that's what innovators and rebels do.
Congratulations John on taking 40 years of the road less traveled and being a success!

Sent from my iPhone
We Leave Nothing Behind!
Uncontrollable smiling may occur!
padding happy
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-15-2013, 08:50 AM)Larry Galler Wrote: Congratulations John for your years of creativity, innovation, and implementation.

Larry Galler

X2 Larry I could not say it better myself. clap

Congratulations hatsoff
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-15-2013, 12:32 PM)Mardie VanBree Wrote:
(09-15-2013, 08:50 AM)Larry Galler Wrote: Congratulations John for your years of creativity, innovation, and implementation.

Larry Galler

X2 Larry I could not say it better myself. clap

Congratulations hatsoff

Not sure what happened to my reply above but Conrats John!
40 years of the road less traveled and flying in the face of convention deserves much respect and admiration.
We Leave Nothing Behind!
Uncontrollable smiling may occur!
padding happy
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Yeah... John announced a big 40 percent off sale for 40 seconds in his clubhouse the other night...to celebrate the anniversary... so I called right away to order another Trinity, but by the time John picked up the phone..... the sale was OVER! He said he was chewing on some peanuts.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
LOL, tough crowd... Thanks guys
John "PadMan" Geurkink
Trinity Renewal Systems
The Grandfather of OP
Encap Carpet Cleaning Machines
I was OP when OP wasn't cool
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Paul,

Thanks for your post! Made tonight's get together all that much more exciting!!!!

All of us with our phones out next to the computer with our already dialed phones... trying to get the phone dialed/ringing before he could grab peanuts or cookies or tree bark or candy or....

Did kind of slow down the typing responses though... probably not a good story before the next meeting?
Coby Gibson
formerly: www.45Clean.com
CobyGibson@me.com

Reply }}
Thanks given by: