The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many Pads do i need ??
I will say that I agree with the stance the microfibers work better for the Trinity. The Glads work great as well on the Trinity, but they are not necessary to remove loads of soil. The only real time I use a glad is to check the soil level during the cleaning process. On some resi carpet I will choose the glad first, but not very often. ATP testing that has been done indicates that microfibers remove a higher percentage of dirt. I have tried most of the pads available and have come to the conclusion that all I need are the microfibers with and without scrub strips, Glads, and a fiber pad. All the rest for me has been a waste of money. The glad is the only cotton blend pad that I have found that will even stand up to the Trinity. I have shredded all of the others I have tried.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I was doing it that way for a while and certainly I can't tell difference-wise on appearance, but I get the occasional "dirty socks" after cleaning complaint when using micros and I don't when using glads. So I use glads on light to medium only, and micros followed by glads on the bad stuff. Works for me I guess.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
And that's why Grant is a 5 degree black belt padder, I did the same and would still do the same if I had a trinity or another op.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Where is the like feature on this forum lol Smile

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2
Dustin

www.CleanTechCleaners.com
www.CleanTechsk.com

Grumpy,cm,cimex, 175's 13"-20",square pad,cyclo's,stepson wannabe
aerotech tm (actually KNOW how to use it Tongue), ninja portable, steamin demon(tsunami)
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-16-2013, 03:37 PM)Grant D Wrote: I was doing it that way for a while and certainly I can't tell difference-wise on appearance, but I get the occasional "dirty socks" after cleaning complaint when using micros and I don't when using glads. So I use glads on light to medium only, and micros followed by glads on the bad stuff. Works for me I guess.

This right here^^^^. Says it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Carpet Cleaning Salinas, Monterey, Pebble Beach Ca
ProGreen Kleen & Floor Care
http://Progreenkleen.net
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Every time I use micro with scrub strip pads under my Challenger and then follow up with glads, I think wow the machine just likes glads better.
I've almost stopped using the micros except for an occasional tough traffic lane or Berber.

Sent from my iPhone
We Leave Nothing Behind!
Uncontrollable smiling may occur!
padding happy
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
To respond to Colby's post,

Basically I didn't understand a dang word you said, my eyes glossed over and started to think of what's for dinner,

HOWEVER , I will presume you agree with me, because I always thought of you as a semi intelligent man with good common sense.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Simple Andy,

Every post where you say something that is correct, then I agree.

Every post where you say something that is wrong, then obviously you don't agree with me.

Anytime you need an opinion corrected before you post, all you have to do is call me.

Simple.

Down Laughing

Small simple words, short easy to understand sentences... Man! Sometimes I can't get past how good I am to people!
Coby Gibson
formerly: www.45Clean.com
CobyGibson@me.com

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
So given that I'm always right,

except for when I'm wrongfully wrong,

I take it you are in 100% agreement with the "Andy Foundation"?

LOL
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-17-2013, 09:02 AM)Andy Mc Wrote: So given that I'm always right,

except for when I'm wrongfully wrong,

I take it you are in 100% agreement with the "Andy Foundation"?

LOL

Andy I could see that you may make a lot of mistakes and make poor judgments but you are never wrong.LOL

That is a joke I heard a long time ago. Hope I got it correct LOL
Reply }}
Thanks given by: