The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.23 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vacawy rinses?
Steve,
Does your rinse have cleaning power, and will it leave carpet feeling soft? talking about rinse n stop.

and just curious about insanity green as an emulsifier rinse,

what kind of feed back are you getting from guys that use it regular (as a rinse), as far as cleaning power, and leaving carpet soft?

Thanks Steve, I'm about ready for my annual order of red vanish, and heck gel, thinking of other stuff I might try out.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
There are no softners in Rinse and Stop, but it cleans well. It is exceptional at removing sticky residue. It can be used straight out of the bottle as a reappearing stain preventative (similar results as HALT, but with a much lower pH).

If you are looking for cleaning power in a rinse, both Intensity products will clean exceptionally well as emulsifying rinses plus you can use much less product... 16oz in 5 gal of stock solution vs 32oz of competitive ones.

(10-23-2013, 07:30 PM)Andy Mc Wrote: Steve,
Does your rinse have cleaning power, and will it leave carpet feeling soft? talking about rinse n stop.

and just curious about insanity green as an emulsifier rinse,

what kind of feed back are you getting from guys that use it regular (as a rinse), as far as cleaning power, and leaving carpet soft?

Thanks Steve, I'm about ready for my annual order of red vanish, and heck gel, thinking of other stuff I might try out.
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Thank you Steve. BTW, I have been trying other brands of red remover, not one can compare to red vanish. So I'm going back to it.

(This is a non paid endorsement by the Andy Foundation.)
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Excellent. I'll have to try out both out. I'm assuming I'll be limited to 250f with intensity just like rinse and stop?

sent via tapatalk.
Dustin

www.CleanTechCleaners.com
www.CleanTechsk.com

Grumpy,cm,cimex, 175's 13"-20",square pad,cyclo's,stepson wannabe
aerotech tm (actually KNOW how to use it Tongue), ninja portable, steamin demon(tsunami)
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
No, so far we have found no heat limit on the Intensity products. They have far less and a different polymer.

(10-24-2013, 11:17 AM)cleantech Wrote: Excellent. I'll have to try out both out. I'm assuming I'll be limited to 250f with intensity just like rinse and stop?

sent via tapatalk.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Great! Ill for sure get my hands on some then
Dustin

www.CleanTechCleaners.com
www.CleanTechsk.com

Grumpy,cm,cimex, 175's 13"-20",square pad,cyclo's,stepson wannabe
aerotech tm (actually KNOW how to use it Tongue), ninja portable, steamin demon(tsunami)
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Steve, this is a bit off topic, but on the topic of Intensity Green, does it have the new surfactant yet like the one in encap green?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
What's the difference between an emulsifier and an encap?

If I'm padding a nasty, nasty place (especially traffic lanes) I do get exceptional results with either Intensity boosted with Perxocellent.

Also, on a side note - used Blast to HWE a place last week. Did great.
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(10-24-2013, 10:48 PM)Grant D Wrote: Steve, this is a bit off topic, but on the topic of Intensity Green, does it have the new surfactant yet like the one in encap green?

Yes, both Intensity GREEN and RED had a formula change back around April of this year. We made no announcement about, we just did it... both products now out clean their predecessors with around 20 to 25% more cleaning power.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(10-25-2013, 12:00 AM)thecleaningdude Wrote: What's the difference between an emulsifier and an encap?

If I'm padding a nasty, nasty place (especially traffic lanes) I do get exceptional results with either Intensity boosted with Perxocellent.

Also, on a side note - used Blast to HWE a place last week. Did great.

A well formulated encap can be an emulsifer, but most emulsifiers are not encaps.

An emulsifier simply turns all of the grease, dirt and other crap into an emulsion for extraction.

The term "emulsifier" seems to mean different things to different people in the HWE sector of our industry. Many HWE guys, when speaking of an emulsifier, are referring to an alkaline rinse agent. If one is using either of our Intensity products as an emulsifier they are using them as an alkaline rinse agent.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Further comment on the intensity products.

If you get a heavy soil job, (like the one cleaning dude mentioned) I find the intensity products work better then standard encaps.

They seem to allow for better soil transfer in to pads, they key is using cottons or glads, and lots of them, really helps pull and remove as much dirt as possible.

Takes longer to clean that way, but I really saw a difference .

I wouldn't recommend adding peroxellent to it, that will hinder the soil removal magic that you get with intensity, just use a separate sprayer and hit the organic stains with it, then go straight intensity for the rest of the job. (and lots of pads)

Encap green is great for regular work were you don't have to pull tons of dirt out to get the carpet to look good, go's faster, and you rely more on the encap ,

Just my personal observation and opinion.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I agree with everything you wrote.

But how does Peroxcellent hinder the soil removal magic?

(10-25-2013, 10:04 AM)Andy Mc Wrote: Further comment on the intensity products.

If you get a heavy soil job, (like the one cleaning dude mentioned) I find the intensity products work better then standard encaps.

They seem to allow for better soil transfer in to pads, they key is using cottons or glads, and lots of them, really helps pull and remove as much dirt as possible.

Takes longer to clean that way, but I really saw a difference .

I wouldn't recommend adding peroxellent to it, that will hinder the soil removal magic that you get with intensity, just use a separate sprayer and hit the organic stains with it, then go straight intensity for the rest of the job. (and lots of pads)

Encap green is great for regular work were you don't have to pull tons of dirt out to get the carpet to look good, go's faster, and you rely more on the encap ,

Just my personal observation and opinion.

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Foam.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Never had an issue with foam unless using Hot Knife on resi (which I only did once or twice as an experiment). Didn't like having all the foam. Only other time it happens is if I happen to stumble upon a pee trap.

Would like to hear from Steve on this one.

(10-25-2013, 12:53 PM)Andy Mc Wrote: Foam.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Foam isn't an issue, unless the goal is maximum soil transfer in to pads.

The strength of intensity is soil removal, putting anything else in it that doesn't compliment that goal is voiding the whole purpose of the product.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Opinions are just that an opinion. Try it for yourself; I don't think adding the Peroxcellent will do any hindering of the soil removal process. What it will do is boost the cleaning power and help greatly with stain removal.

If one is concerned about too much foam being created, but still wants the stain removing power of peroxcellent I would suggest adding Detonator instead.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: