The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.25 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best pictures awards for February 2011
(02-27-2011, 07:05 PM)mikecharles Wrote: CCS Commercial Breeze

The only POS HOS I've ever owned was the Vento

Mike, very nice job. What product / method did you used on this job?
very nice contrast on before and after, a website photo for sure. All these are pretty impressive, i would hate to be the one picking the winner.
}}
Thanks given by:
Mike, we need to know what VacAway product was used.

Today is the last day for posting pictures.... I will not be choosing the winners... In a day or two, I will post a thread where everyone can vote for their favorite. Only one vote will be counted for each IP address.

[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
}}
Thanks given by:
That photo is about 5 years old, and due to the soil load, it would have been Hot Knife used. Back then we only used Whamm/ZBomb & Hot Knife....and only had that available to use.

Lots of choices now
}}
Thanks given by:
[Image: 1129000947.jpg]
[Image: 1129001012.jpg]
[Image: 1129001047.jpg]
}}
Thanks given by:
Is this still open?

Here is my late entry to the mix. I used Vacaways Hot Knife and was floored by the results!! I am still new to this BTW......

[Image: IMG_0490.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0492.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0491.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0493.jpg]

}}
Thanks given by:
I'm sorry it is now closed Lefty... Hang on to those pix, we will have another such contest at some time in the future.

Good Job Lefty... No wonder you decided to keep your OP!
}}
Thanks given by:
(03-06-2011, 06:43 AM)Steve Smith Wrote: I'm sorry it is now closed Lefty... Hang on to those pix, we will have another such contest at some time in the future.

Good Job Lefty... No wonder you decided to keep your OP!

Thanks Steve! I would not have believed it if I did not see it with my own 2 eyes! Needless to say I finished the rest of my day with the OP and Encap Green and was also amazed! Thanks again!
}}
Thanks given by:
Damn...

You'd have won.

Awesome photo's man.
}}
Thanks given by:
(03-06-2011, 02:33 PM)C Spot Stop Wrote: Damn...

You'd have won.

Awesome photo's man.

Thanks Phil.

Like you, I do mostly empties/vacation rentals and I am now seeing the benefit of Vacaway products!
}}
Thanks given by:
indeed left, great pics! be sure to use them on your website, even worth a TV ad!

Con
}}
Thanks given by:
Thanks Con!

Hey Steve, can I add these pics for the next contest? I hope to have more by the time you have the next one too......
}}
Thanks given by:
Sure you can Lefty... afterall you didn't get to use them this time.
}}
Thanks given by:
Quote:Like you, I do mostly empties/vacation rentals and I am now seeing the benefit of Vacaway products!

They make my gig way easier...and faster.
}}
Thanks given by:
Somehow I never seen Lefty's pics before. How'd they get the weird patterns in the carpet? The 1st pic, there's a 'clean' square right outside the kitchen entrance. How do you get a clean spot there? Great job none-the-less. But just such odd traffic lanes/patterns.
Brent

Keep it Clean, Keep it Longer.
}}
Thanks given by:
(03-27-2011, 11:55 PM)Brent Wrote: Somehow I never seen Lefty's pics before. How'd they get the weird patterns in the carpet? The 1st pic, there's a 'clean' square right outside the kitchen entrance. How do you get a clean spot there? Great job none-the-less. But just such odd traffic lanes/patterns.

I actually was late to the party (again)! It looks like there was a few small rugs thrown down?

On a good note, this PM company uses the same carpet in all 200 of their units! Boooooyyyyaaaaahhhh!!!!
}}
Thanks given by:
(03-06-2011, 02:23 AM)Lefty724 Wrote: Is this still open?

Here is my late entry to the mix. I used Vacaways Hot Knife and was floored by the results!! I am still new to this BTW......

[Image: IMG_0490.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0492.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0491.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0493.jpg]

Holy Chit, you just made a believer out of me on the hot knife. Im cleaning my house with it this Monday!!
}}
Thanks given by:
wow Very nice job! Steve, I guess you know already that you have the best chemicals out there. Awesome!!!!!!!!!
Nick
}}
Thanks given by:
Thanks armedjani!

I tried the op thing at first and was not impressed! Then decided to give another shot just because and was like "holy crap"!

Since trying the op thing again, I have used the tm twice in about 4 months. I tried the hwe thing again the other day (second time) and was not impressed at all. I felt that I could have had better results with Steves chems and my Challenger....and been done a lot faster!

Give it a fair chance and you to will be amazed!
}}
Thanks given by:
(04-17-2011, 12:43 PM)Lefty724 Wrote: Thanks armedjani!

I tried the op thing at first and was not impressed! Then decided to give another shot just because and was like "holy crap"!

Since trying the op thing again, I have used the tm twice in about 4 months. I tried the hwe thing again the other day (second time) and was not impressed at all. I felt that I could have had better results with Steves chems and my Challenger....and been done a lot faster!

Give it a fair chance and you to will be amazed!

Same here, we are ramping up our commercial and residential carpet division heavily right now, just trying to narrow down what one or two main cleaning solutions we will use and the spotters. So far Intensity Red and Green as well as Perox and Hot Knife are all gonna be evaluated. We have already decied the spot n boost is a must haveGood Job
}}
Thanks given by: