The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.25 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hyrdoforce Question
you can adjust the air pressure on your air compressor. I use 100psi in my pepsi tanks. I find if you go with a lower psi then by the time you're down to the last half gallon of solution or so, it really doesn't spray nice. Bang Head And you end up putting more pressure in the tank to empty it. You can also adjust/change the spray nozzle so it doesn't atomize quite so much, and that will keep it outta' the air and down into the carpet.
Brent

Keep it Clean, Keep it Longer.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I just bought the 2 five gallon kegs from Jay.

I will use one with the pump and one with the pressure.

I'll report back.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Ok, so here's the plan.

I'll use my little hand truck. I'll hook up the 60 psi pump AND the little air compressor and the 5 gallon keg all onto the hand truck....stay with me on this.

I like to leave the hand truck at the front door. If the furthest room is too far...then I just pump up the canister with the air compressor, switch the quick connects for a shorter hose and I now have a hand held sprayer for the back room/s.

When I get close then I switch it back to the pump...or not.

I like the consistency of the pump and 90% of the jobs I can usually reach that back room.

The air compressor loses it's pressure after a bit and I don't like that as much...yes I'm anal mo fo.

So I'll have a true "multi" sprayer PLUS the little area under the canister will be a steel basket to hold the spotters that I use most so it will be at the front door when I need them.

It may take me a bit to rig it up...I'll try to keep it perty. Wink

Maybe a supplier will pick up the idea and run with it? They could make it perty and sell it to the padders...or even the steamers. wow

Stay tuned.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Way back in the day my school teachers taught me the acronym K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Stupid. IMO people who try to hard make jobs harder on them selves. The Pepsi sprayer system is simple, and it works great. I honestly think you're wasting your time with the pump, then compressor, set up. The compressor I use use has a single tank on it, single cylinder pump. Cost me $100 new. Fills a Pepsi canister in less than 2 mins., and covers up to 1200 ft2 on a single charge. I got a 25 ft coil hose it to boot, so I can set it in a corner of the room and spray a whole room off without having to carry it. Simple works, and simple is quick.

I know having 2 machines in one takes up less room, but sometimes it's just not worth the hassle of switching back and forth. It's quicker to have the 2 machines.

If you like your pump so much, why not keep the sprayborg on the orbot with the plastic container, and instead of spraying through the jets, hook it to a coil hose and wand, so no matter where your machine is, your spray system is with you. Park your machine at the door of a room, and spray off the entire room, then go to work padding it.

Just my opinion. I don't like complicated though, it take too long. Simple is usually quicker.
Brent

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Oh PLEASE! Just go buy a Multisprayer and be done with this!!! Tongue

dance
You never rolled in the hay
Ya never thrown it in four wheel
Climb on up in here, girl
Let me show ya how country feels

"How Country Feels" Randy Houser

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Richard, you know me better than that. lol

The keg place near my house is shut down...building is for lease. Craap.Dodgy

I think my system might be a little bit of a pain to put together but I really think it will be simple after it's done.

I have to order parts online now. Oh well.

I wouldn't put anything on the Orbot...to bulky.

Although the little 3 gallon (I think) steel keg on the Trinity looks like it would work pretty well.

Stay on track Brian....Oops

When I get my parts, I'll work on at least the pump set up first and then maybe add the other.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
http://www.multi-sprayer.com/
Tongue

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Quote:Options: ­ 2 Wheel Cart adds $67 to list
List: (U.S. $)
­ M1 = $365 (w/ carpet wand) M1-220(volt) = $399

­ M2 = $395 (w/ carp. & uphol. wands) M2-220(volt) = $429
Jugs, part # 2G = $5.75

What the hell?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
http://www.jondon.com/catalog/product_in...cts_id=101
They also sell cordless battery models. We've used these for years, we probably 12-14 of them.

We use them for spraying antimicrobials & protectants, they get abused and keep taking the punishment. Occasionally we replace a pump, a gun or wand but some of them are 10 years old or older.

We also have 3-of the little Spray One's we use inhouse for prespraying upholstery and rug fringe. They work great too but only hold a gallon at a time. http://www.jondon.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=8952&osCsid=3e0d64abfef657aaa2c5b593faaf47c9

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Thanks Rich.

I'm having a reall problem finding the ball connectors for the steel kegs.

The company that Vacaway recommends says they don't sell them. awwwman

Maybe I spoke to the wrong peeps.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Ask Terry Brevik, I thought he mentioned a source a couple of weeks ago......unless it's the same place. Yikes

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
T thinks I'm the Debil.

But I'll ask anyway. lol

By the way. I was thinking today while hauling my cart to the front door.

The short hose with the pressurized tank is looking better and better. lmao. Big Grin

I still think the dual set up is a good idea. Cool
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Quote:T thinks I'm the Debil.

But I'll ask anyway. lol
LOL sorry didn't know that.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
He's ok. I've talked with him over the phone.

He just gives me hell on Mikey's....along with most others. lol
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
He is one mean, angry viking, but a great guy 95% of the time.

The other 5%-mean and angry. LOL

I like him, most of the time he fights for what is right. While he maybe over zealous in fighting his causes he is usually doing so to protect those that don't know any better and get caught up in all the sales & marketing bs.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Yeah I hear ya. I think he means well...but he needs to do his research instead of lumping an industry together...no worries.

by the way....I just ordered 4 ball valves for the keg sprayers off ebay. Whoo Hoo!

$35.00

Comes with the nut and stem too.

I'll be a happy camper in a few days.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
http://stores.kegconnection.com/Categori...isconnects

this is where i buy my pepsi tanks and ball valves
Brent

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Cool. I bookmarked that one too.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Back to thinking about this again even though my Pepsi keg with a pump is working well.
I do feel kinda ghetto hauling that thing to the front door though. Confused

The low flow Hydroforce is from 30 psi to 250 psi. So my 70 psi pump with work with hopefully no problem.

I was thinking of getting one now to either use with the Garden hose idea and/or with the pump on the keg.

I could apply the Scotchgard by just switching the jugs outs.

I would run clean water in the keg and through the pump if needed....gotta be better than running chems through it right?

Then I could have a jug of Peroxcellent, scotchgard, something else...and switch them as needed.

My biggest concern is now just the aerosolizing effect.
I may just bite the bullet and get one today...if anything just to put the scotchgard down.

I still feel like I'm going around my elbow to get to my arse. awwwman

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
[Image: ramelli_180.gif]

Reply }}
Thanks given by: