The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.25 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hyrdoforce Question
I think it was a good decison, keeps you on your toes about what's going on out there.

Plus there's the extra bonus of a little extra change in your pocket at your descretion as to when ever you feel like getting out there.

You can built up a business within your business, then sell it off when you tire of it.

Kinda like that Emby dude that can't stay focused on one thing! Tongue

Angel
You never rolled in the hay
Ya never thrown it in four wheel
Climb on up in here, girl
Let me show ya how country feels

"How Country Feels" Randy Houser

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-06-2011, 04:16 PM)Richardc Wrote: I think it was a good decison, keeps you on your toes about what's going on out there.

Plus there's the extra bonus of a little extra change in your pocket at your descretion as to when ever you feel like getting out there.

You can built up a business within your business, then sell it off when you tire of it.

Kinda like that Emby dude that can't stay focused on one thing! Tongue

Angel

Sometimes I think I'm losing money while on the truck. lmao.

No but really. Undecided

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
You'd be a hard mofo to live with! Big Grin

Seriously, your wife is a saint! hatsoff

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I know that's right...I drive her nuts with my little decision making issues.Angel

Hey, now that I think about it...she was the one who talked me into going back on the truck!

HEY! Angry

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Down Laughing

Maybe she just wanted you to get outside and see the sun once in while. Tongue

I shouldn't take that shot at you, I am just as indecisive when it comes to personal purchases.

And even worse once I make the purchase I get buyers remorse and question if I did the right thing. Blush

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I'm going to stop my JOn Dons today on the way to a cleaning job.
I emailed Skyler but he hasn't gotten back to me yet...probably laughing too hard or can't think of a good response without insulting me. LOL

I'm going to weigh my options....as long as it "worked" with what I want to do...I don't mind spending the money.

I'm pretty sure it will work with Scotchgard and low pressure...but I need to look at all angles.

Too many time I'll get something for what I want only to find out that it is lacking in something important that I didn't think about.

Like if I get a 75ft regular TM type hose...will the 70psi pump push enough solution and at a decent level?
I'll have to switch my hookups because they are powerwash QCs and those won't work with the other QCs.

Will the peroxcellent screw up the doo hickies in the hydroforce that makes it draw and all that or will it be ok?...This is a big one really.

Can I wet down a carpet fairly quickly or will I be there al day like my dad after prostate surgerY?

Inquiring minds NEED to know.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Good questions to ask BEFORE you buy the Hydroforce I'd ask how a Hydroforce handles Peroxide. My guess is it should be fine, but I don't know.

From what I've read, those guys that boost their precondition with Peroxide have had issues with brass valves and brass in general.

Not sure if it damages the rubber seals or if they even have the right seals to begin with.

I've have no experience with it, we clean a lot of lightly soiled carpet, nasty ones are few and far between so we just don't have the need to boost it.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Well I know the Peroxcellent rust out the inside of my metal wand but that's all I know about it.

I know Procyon used to eat brass as well.

I would clean out the HF after the day no matter what...just because of the price. Good Job

Steve? Is Peroxcellent going to screw up the HF inerds?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
It won't harm the plastic and if you rinse it, I think you would be good.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Yeah, it's a good idea to rinse it no matter what considering the juices being rand through it.

I wonder if Jon Don will let me try one out?

Here's another question.

The low pressure Hydroforces have the wand right on the jug....the high pressure ones have the 2 or 3 ft hose coming from the jug.

Is there a reason for that?

I would rather have the little bit of hose to the wand if possible but I haven't seen a low pressure one yet.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2011, 10:54 AM)Brian R Wrote: Steve? Is Peroxcellent going to screw up the HF inerds?

If they are brass it will.
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Quote:The low pressure Hydroforces have the wand right on the jug....the high pressure ones have the 2 or 3 ft hose coming from the jug.

Is there a reason for that?
The low pressure HF has a Kingston valve with wand attached, instead of the Dema Valve with hose and high pressure gun.

I think if you wanted to rework it, you could add a hose and a low pressure gun, but it would add up expense wise!

The low pressure Hydroforces are cheaper because they don't have the high pressure valve, hose and gun.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Ok, just got back from Jon Don

I got a low pressure injection sprayer..from Mult-Sprayer.

30 to 1000 psi...adjustable from 1 to 4 all the way to 1 to 32

It has the short hose with a gun on it too. Good Job (it's the little things that make me happy...no Jen doesn't say that either)

I bought some solution line....and an adaptor to go from the house hose right into the solution line.

I'm going to test it out on my own house hose...then test it with my 70 psi pump out of the keg can.

I'll report back soon.

Thanks Jon Don for puttin up with my hairbrained skeems. thanksHands up Laughing
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
JonDon? Don't you mean "Saint Jen"?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Quote:Thanks Jon Don for puttin up with my hairbrained skeems.
Them? What about the torture you've put me through on the subject.

The least you could do is pay my therapy bill for dealing with you on this! Tongue

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
LOL at both of you.

Ok, hooked everything up.....water pressure from my hose spiggot was really good (I would take that into consideration).

Filled the Hydroforce with just water for the test.

Had a 50ft regular TM type line from the spiggot right to the Hydroforce.

Turn it on ....wait for the air to clear the lines.

Then....then!! Then!!!!!

Pure crap...don't try this at home. I'm sorry

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Not enough pressure, right?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2011, 04:41 PM)Steve Smith Wrote: Not enough pressure, right?

Bingo.

Dribbled out almost....would have almost been ok except for it wouldn't draw anything from the jug....and if it wouldn't draw water....it isn't drawing any chem mix that's for sure.

Live and learn.....I'm just glad I tried it and go it over with.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I'm pretty sure you would need at least 100 psi to make it work...and closer to 200 psi for it to work well.

I'm liking that multi sprayer more and more. LOL

Someone posted one on wheels that held about 5 gallons....who was that??ConfusedBig GrinLOL
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I think you'll need 150 PSI to get it to draw chemical and the city water is only 80-PSI.

Reply }}
Thanks given by: