The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.25 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do You Buy All Chem's in Same Place
Or do you spread it around to the distributors and sights you like?

I tend to spread it around, cuz I like tryn new stuff. Today was Steve's turn, and yes I got a case of his new juice to try and some of his other stuff Big Grin
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-07-2010, 07:54 PM)ascrubabove Wrote: Or do you spread it around to the distributors and sights you like?

I tend to spread it around, cuz I like tryn new stuff. Today was Steve's turn, and yes I got a case of his new juice to try and some of his other stuff Big Grin

I have been using Steve's stuff for a couple years. I just ordered Surrond Green because I have heard good things about it. I tend not to steer off and try new chems because everything Vacaway puts out is top knotch. I never have any issues with their stuff.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-08-2010, 12:24 AM)Lake City Cleaner Wrote:
(09-07-2010, 07:54 PM)ascrubabove Wrote: Or do you spread it around to the distributors and sights you like?

I have been using Steve's stuff for a couple years. I just ordered Surrond Green because I have heard good things about it. I tend not to steer off and try new chems because everything Vacaway puts out is top knotch. I never have any issues with their stuff.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I spread it around also. I just received some new chemicals
from cleaning solutions and after reading the info I can't wait
to try it out. Now I just need the work!!!! LOL
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I get stuff to try for free from other companies.

Vacaway's products are the only ones that I buy.

And use all the time.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
We try not to jump around trying different products, however if I hear a bunch of people bragging about a product over an extended period of time I might try it.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:

I get all my stuff from VacAway... they are very close by and got great stuff!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
clap
You never rolled in the hay
Ya never thrown it in four wheel
Climb on up in here, girl
Let me show ya how country feels

"How Country Feels" Randy Houser

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I think Juan Rodriquez had the best advice. LOL
Reply }}