The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.23 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello again!
SO Im back after a two year break,  lol,      most of the veteran cleaners here know me,  Hi guys!! 

for you newbie's who don't, 

I was a VLM only cleaner for several years,  added a TM  and now offer both,   Recently I've had a renewed interest in vlm,    Been out of the vlm  world for some time so look forward to learning what the lasted tricks are and  stuff like that.

ANy ways,, just  thought  an introduction was in order,   glad to be back here , thanks Steve!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Hi Andy. Glad to hear from you. Hope you are doing well my friend.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(10-19-2015, 04:12 PM)Grant D Wrote: Hi Andy. Glad to hear from you. Hope you are doing well my friend.

Grant, my first and oldest carpet cleaning friend,  glad you are active here.  

What are you using now a days? (as far as cleaning products)  My last favorite  form vacaway was intensity green,   several products have come out sense then.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Hey Andy. Good to see you.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(10-19-2015, 08:35 PM)Mardie VanBree Wrote: Hey Andy. Good to see you.

Well,  well,  well,,      if it isn't my old nemesis Mardie.    Good to see you too,  we had fun back in the day didn't we?   lol
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I use several proprietary products blended exclusively for me by Mr. Steve himself.  YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.   padding Hands up Laughing
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(10-19-2015, 11:11 PM)Grant D Wrote: I use several proprietary products blended exclusively for me by Mr. Steve himself.  YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.   padding Hands up Laughing

I have my stuff made by German scientists ,  according to my spec's.   Brewed at 209 degrees Celsius, under halogen light.    Exact location unknown.    Beer ,    

Was just wondering what all you lesser cleaners might be using.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(10-20-2015, 07:58 AM)Andy Mc Wrote:
(10-19-2015, 11:11 PM)Grant D Wrote: I use several proprietary products blended exclusively for me by Mr. Steve himself.  YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.   padding Hands up Laughing

I have my stuff made by German scientists ,  according to my spec's.   Brewed at 209 degrees Celsius, under halogen light.    Exact location unknown.    Beer ,    

Was just wondering what all you lesser cleaners might be using.

Andy haven't you heard that Trinity users don't need chems to clean. dance  Ya really got to get yourself a jug of Grease Hawg. It is a supper high ph and is a real game changer for the nasties.
[-] The following 9 users Like Mardie VanBree's post:
  • Andy Mc, Andy Mc, Andy Mc, Andy Mc, Andy Mc, Andy Mc, Andy Mc, Andy Mc, Andy Mc
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Welcome back Andy
Dustin

www.CleanTechCleaners.com
www.CleanTechsk.com

Grumpy,cm,cimex, 175's 13"-20",square pad,cyclo's,stepson wannabe
aerotech tm (actually KNOW how to use it Tongue), ninja portable, steamin demon(tsunami)
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Hey welcome back man!!!

Always good to have you around any forum for your expertise and real world thoughts.
Carpet Cleaning Salinas, Monterey, Pebble Beach Ca
ProGreen Kleen & Floor Care
http://Progreenkleen.net
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Welcome back to the secret society of padders....
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
There goes the neighborhood........Welcome back Andy
Reply }}
Thanks given by: