The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.25 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve Smith or Anyone Else
I just cleaned an off-white nylon carpet where a kid vomited after eating pizza. The lady tried to clean it prior to calling me but you could still see light red spots on it. I applied enzyme solution and rinsed it out. Then I applied Peroxcellent and gave it about 10 minute dwell time. After crb and pad cleaned it with the Orbot you could see that it was liter but not completely gone. I know Peroxcellent keeps working and it gets better as it dries. I am going back in 3 days to do other areas and would like to know if the stain is not completely gone, what else do you recommend that I do, should I boost the Peroxcellent with something else? Yes, I did inform her about that the stain might not come out completely since the stomach acids might have ruined it.
thanks
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(03-30-2011, 01:15 PM)dnny777 Wrote: I just cleaned an off-white nylon carpet where a kid vomited after eating pizza. The lady tried to clean it prior to calling me but you could still see light red spots on it. I applied enzyme solution and rinsed it out. Then I applied Peroxcellent and gave it about 10 minute dwell time. After crb and pad cleaned it with the Orbot you could see that it was liter but not completely gone. I know Peroxcellent keeps working and it gets better as it dries. I am going back in 3 days to do other areas and would like to know if the stain is not completely gone, what else do you recommend that I do, should I boost the Peroxcellent with something else? Yes, I did inform her about that the stain might not come out completely since the stomach acids might have ruined it.
thanks

Red Vanish, alone, not as a booster. Boosting peroxcellent with something else is not likely to remove RED stains. Red Vanish was created for the removal of those types of stains.
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
And, even if the red stains are removed, the kid must be removed too or new stains will appear.

Did you measure the pizza?

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(03-30-2011, 01:52 PM)C Spot Stop Wrote: And, even if the red stains are removed, the kid must be removed too or new stains will appear.

Did you measure the pizza?

I refuse to remove the kids or the pets since they create more work for us cleaners. I may send him another pizza instead of a spotter bottle! Thanks Steve for the quick response.Toot Horn
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Quote:I may send him another pizza instead of a spotter bottle!

Brilliant!

In Kung Fu the dude could leave when he took the stone from the other dudes hands.

Has nothing to do with your post.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
LOL Phil you've said some funny things but that was too much!!!!!
"The kid must be removed "
You never rolled in the hay
Ya never thrown it in four wheel
Climb on up in here, girl
Let me show ya how country feels

"How Country Feels" Randy Houser

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
It is true... I just had the courage to say it.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(03-30-2011, 04:05 PM)C Spot Stop Wrote: It is true... I just had the courage to say it.

Phil you are too much!!!Down LaughingHands up LaughingclapLOL
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Please write your comments, suggestions or questions on a fifty dollar bill and mail them to me.

Most here forget what I used to do....for a living....is that which I do now...for free.

sigh
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Phil I'd say the show has been at least worth what we are currently paying for it.
Tongue

dance

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(03-30-2011, 06:54 PM)C Spot Stop Wrote: Please write your comments, suggestions or questions on a fifty dollar bill and mail them to me.

Most here forget what I used to do....for a living....is that which I do now...for free.

sigh

And I think you are still overpaid....
Is it past time for a beer?
Would beer make her feet smell better?
Quality means doing it right when no one is looking...

Henry Ford
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Steve, is Red Vanish just a high PH Peroxide based stain remover?
Or is it some kind of secret agent top secret mix of unicorns and butterflys?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Rick, I will send you a PM.

Feel free to call me.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Phil, do you know Anders Berg - I think from Utah? He's an older CC'r that does comedy club routines every weekend... he's a hoot to follow on facebook. Maybe this is why you're getting out of CC??

OK, why Phil, Why - are you no longer staying in CC? are you tired of measuring pee?

Con

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(03-30-2011, 09:19 PM)Brian R Wrote: Steve, is Red Vanish just a high PH Peroxide based stain remover?
Or is it some kind of secret agent top secret mix of unicorns and butterflys?

No Peroxide, no high pH and no Unicorns. Butterflys?... maybe a few.
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(03-30-2011, 11:53 PM)Con Schultz Wrote: Phil, do you know Anders Berg - I think from Utah? He's an older CC'r that does comedy club routines every weekend... he's a hoot to follow on facebook. Maybe this is why you're getting out of CC??

OK, why Phil, Why - are you no longer staying in CC? are you tired of measuring pee?

Con

I do not know him but the idea thrills me. Good for him!

I have a sharpening business. I sharpen and sell scissors to stylists, barber and groomers.

This other business has no sales cycle, no real season, no billing cycle...

I get paid to do my thing on the spot.

The results are in direct return to my efforts rather than the moving cycle or summer.

There is no lifting and no 'rainy days'.. no GL insurance, no special truck/car to drive and I work in T shirts that I make with my T shirt business.

I see mostly beautiful women...daily....with a few ugly ones. Smile

The best part is, they actually appreciate me and I hear the magic words "Thank you" and 'Please'...

Recently I saved a girls $300, left-handed scissors...they had been improperly sharpened by a hack. She was pregnant at the time and was saving her money because she would be off, after the birth, for 3 months...she could not afford a new pair of $300 scissors. When I handed them back to her, she started to cry.

Have you ever seen what happens when ONE girl in a room full of women starts to cry?

I decided that day I had found my calling.

I import my own brand of scissors now. I go to school next month to learn to engrave (BY HAND) so I can engrave these fine tools for these women. (They want their names on them for obvious reasons)

I start to teach a class on everything scissors at the local hair schools soon..
I may even go to hair school just to learn what the end game is for these tools.

Oh...did I mention beautiful women?

and I never measure pee spots.

This bored the snot out of a lot of you.... but thought, since you asked, I'd answer.

Consider this thread hijacked.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I know Anders. We've Skyped a few times (that sounds so wrong Blush )

He's like "old timer" humor....really good guy though.

He's swedish so that makes whatever he says even funnier.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I actually read every word in Phils LAP and found it interesting.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Very interesting Phil, but you could have just said "you guys are ugly and they are not" and I would have understood. Tongue

Ok, Porkchop thinks he's in the "Not" group, so humor him, I always do. Big Grin

dance

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
You guys are ugly and they are not.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: