The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.25 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NON SCENTED PEROXELLENT
RTU Peroxcellent's longevity will vary widely from user to use. That is mainly due the wide variations in the water used to mix it with. The purer the water the longer it will stay potent.

Water containing lots of minerals/metals (especially copper) will cause a more rapid lost of oxygen from the solution. I'm betting your water has a low metal content.

Keep in mind that even if there were no peroxide left to oxidize, Peroxcellent would still clean very, very well. There is a lot more to the formula than just Peroxide.
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Don't chang it just to be changing it, and don't listen to two or three without remembering that the majority are silent for a reason.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(03-31-2011, 08:09 AM)Pigchip Wrote: Don't chang it just to be changing it, and don't listen to two or three without remembering that the majority are silent for a reason.

And some should STAY silent. Big Grin

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
agreed
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I just want a safe solution that I can spray on and leave with no extra work...Peroxcellent is as close as it gets for me.

Steve, will you get on that spray on and leave thing right away? What am I paying you for??LOLthanks
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I didn't know this was going to cause an argument.

What men find smells good doesn't relate to what women like.

I used to love the smell of nillium deodorizer but after several bad comments by women I just would like to have an option.

I usually ask if someone is sensitive to fragrances now.

There are several products out there that are scent free but probably don't clean as well.

What got me thinking was the OxiFresh videos I've watched where they say their products have no scent. More and more people are asking for that GREEN product without a scent. I figure I could slide in if I had an unscented version.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I do not use a hydroforce for anything but my TM prespray Steve.

Con
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I'd be all in favor of a non-scented version.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(03-31-2011, 06:05 AM)Mike Martell Wrote: Why not produce products without odor? Sell some small bottles of scents that can be added by the cleaner when desired.

Sounds like a great idea Mike, but it is impossible to produce many products without any odor. Most products that work really well will have an odor.

When the ingredients have an odor the end product will have a combination of all their odors... many times by adding an addition fragrance will make the end product smell better... it masks the more unpleasant ones.

In the case of Peroxcellent, the particular strawberry scent actually prolongs the life of peroxide and that is why we included in. However, I have found another way to do it without an odor, but it requires different ingredients and thus needs more testing to be sure there are not other problems.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I don't mind the smell of Peroxyllent but I believe my customers and I would prefer unscented if possible.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
awwwman please leave it alone. My customers like the smell.
They say it smells fresh.
Nick
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
To have a scent or not to have a scent... It is always a Fords or Chevys thing.

If we had the current scent and one with no scent, there would be some that would want a different scent or just a little scent.

Leave it to jIMmY to start something.Rolleyes
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I want to go on record for liking it the way you invented it.

Some folks are just never happy.

If I had a client that did not like how it smelled, I'd ask em to leave while I cleaned.

I am so not in the people pleasing business. I am in the carpet cleaning business.

Screw people.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I'd vote for scent-free, too. I've used a lot of odorless products over the years. A lot of people say they like the fact that there's no odor.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Phil probably needs the smell of the Peroxcellent to cover the flip-flop odor

Steve's stuff serves all kinds of needs

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Mike, I have new flip flops.

Well, one is new anyway.

Do you know how hard it is to get that fat girl at Wal Mart to see the value in selling just one shoe?

I now wear one flip flop...(is it a flip or a flop?) with one boat shoe.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I like the smell of Peroxcellent. Kinda like a Big League Chew smell! I deodorize and rake everything, except when I use Peroxcellent......

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Steve,
why don't you just do a poll about it? scented or unscented. That way even Marty can follow this thread. PigsFly
Brent

Keep it Clean, Keep it Longer.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-04-2011, 11:53 PM)Brent Wrote: Steve,
why don't you just do a poll about it? scented or unscented. That way even Marty can follow this thread. PigsFly

Only a tiny, tiny percentage of Peroxcellent users post here so a poll here might not produce an accurate consensus of all users. But when the time comes I plan to have a poll anyway. I don't want to have a poll until I am 100% confident in the new formula... I am 95% there now, but am still in the testing phase.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: