The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which is better?
Glads all the way! They are the best all-around pad IMO...
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Confused uh ... yeah ... Down Laughing
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2011, 04:15 PM)Pigchip Wrote: Confused uh ... yeah ... Down Laughing

awwwman

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2011, 11:29 AM)Pigchip Wrote: There are two or even ... may be 3 ... vlm cleaners that I respect, Mike Charles is one of them ... so now I want to know what a Glad pad is, and where you get them?

Gladiator Pads, from John G. (Padman). I think Steve's selling them now too.
Brent

Keep it Clean, Keep it Longer.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
The right micro's will work great, hagcoultramicrofiber.com.
I use them with my Defender.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Using a 175, tuways are incredible at soil removal without high danger of TB.

They also require little maintaining...wash/dry store.

I tried them under a POS HOS Vent and did not like them...at all.

But that had more to do with the machine. Who knew?

IMO I think it vital to explain to new members there is a very large difference in opinions because there is a very large difference is machines.

Something else of value is how well a tuway looks to the custy. Even after hundreds of cleans/washes, they are very presentable in a home when clean. And the flip-up to show how dirty they get is jaw dropping.

They do not hold as much water under the circular motion as they do under the OP motion nor were they designed to do so. Soaked but not dripping will be damn near dry in 300 feet on a plush nylon.

They ride very nicely under a 175 and have no distinct pull either way assuming the operator has a degree of talent. The ride under a 175 is BMW style while the pull under MY OP was like a bush hog with the front right tire missing.

I have 5... and that is enough to do 3 large homes.

They last longer than glads, they can be stored wet and although they may stink, a quick wash and they are good-as-new.

They pull out hair better than any other pad I have on either machine and can be rinsed once on an average home before a new one is needed.

They do not compare to any other pad out there for my needs.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
So Phil, when using the MF are you using them straight until they get dirty? Or do you rinse them out after so many ft, then keep using them?

I have a lot of tuways and a few MF that are new, but would rather not lug in then 175 vs Challenger!

In case you haven't noticed, I love experimenting......
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-10-2011, 03:44 PM)Lefty724 Wrote: So Phil, when using the MF are you using them straight until they get dirty? Or do you rinse them out after so many ft, then keep using them?

I have a lot of tuways and a few MF that are new, but would rather not lug in then 175 vs Challenger!

In case you haven't noticed, I love experimenting......

I do not have MF pads.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: