The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.22 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wish List
What's on your short list of new equipment and tools to purchase?
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-15-2016, 12:06 AM)thecleaningdude Wrote: What's on your short list of new equipment and tools to purchase?

good question: an OP that gives better results than my Cimex, but it has got to be considerably faster. it's looking like the Padman fits that bill, but depends on price.
Currently retired from HWE; VLM only. Commercial Only...well except for the occasional resi job every few weeks.

Carpet Cleaning Rochester NY
Carpet Cleaner Rochester NY

The tools I use or have on the van ... in order from most used, to least used:  Dyson ; 19" Cimex ; Multi-Sprayer ; Orbot ; Oreck-Orbiter ; Hoover-Conquest ; Cyclo Polisher ; DryPod ; 20" Whittaker Trio.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I'm going Mytee eco17 op machine.  The one without the spray system.  Getting ready to take advantage of the trade allowance soon.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Acropolis's post:
  • Derek
Reply }}
Thanks given by: Derek
Purchased a trinity Liberty while it was on sale   $2495

Better frame than my cm from 2012 that cost $3995 which is  still running smooth and quiet with a  2015 5 amp motor
learning something new every minute Hands up Laughing
Carpet Cleaning Naples Florida
my youtube channel

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-15-2016, 10:20 AM)Derek Wrote:
(09-15-2016, 12:06 AM)thecleaningdude Wrote: What's on your short list of new equipment and tools to purchase?

good question: an OP that gives better results than my Cimex, but it has got to be considerably faster. it's looking like the Padman fits that bill, but depends on price.

What would be faster is have 2 or 3  cheaper machines with helpers running while you are sipping coffee or something else Beer
 Sounds like padman will be over $6000

Aren't you running an orbot?  With a 21 inch gray micro fiber pad or fiber max pad-----It is slower than the cimex?
my youtube channel

[-] The following 1 user Likes joel hoppe's post:
  • Derek
Reply }}
From what I read, the Padman will be at $6,500.00 - $7,000.00. However, I don't think anything is set in stone. 

The Liberty and Mytee at their introductory rates are very good values.
I'm just trying to hack my way to glory.

Get Encapsulation Pads & More!

1 X's Orbot, Windsor & Sanitare Vacs, Multisprayer, Oreck Orbitor, Stepson, BrushEncap (TM4) CRB  
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I currently have a Oreck Lowboy, battery sprayer and just picked up a ProTeam XP.
My next 2 pieces will most likely be the Trinity Liberty and a Dri-Pod air mover. 
The liberty because I like where the solution jug is placed and the machines good reviews. 
The driPod for its versatility on carpets and upholstery, and hopefully it doesn't blow picture frames off the walls LOL. 
Plus, if I see a great deal for a used CRB I may grab one. I have come across lot of pet hair in some of the homes I've done.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I'm currently using a Ford Ranger pulling an enclosed 5'x8' trailer. Next purchase, hopefully after the first of the year will be a van.  I'm trying to figure out which one.  Depending on the day that you ask me, I'm  buying a Ford Transit or a Ford Transit Connect or a older Econline van or a Ram Promaster or a BMW Metris or  about 3-4 others I am considering. wow
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-17-2016, 05:31 AM)joel hoppe Wrote:

What would be faster is have 2 or 3  cheaper machines with helpers running while you are sipping coffee or something else Beer

Aren't you running an orbot?  With a 21 inch gray micro fiber pad or fiber max pad-----It is slower than the cimex?
i sold the Sprayborg years ago because i need dwell on resi carpet. i only use the Orbot on resi. even with the Sprayborg on the Orbot on CGD, i can't see how it would be faster than the Cimex.?. i've never tried it though. for me, without a Sprayborg, it's not worth it on CGD.
Currently retired from HWE; VLM only. Commercial Only...well except for the occasional resi job every few weeks.

Carpet Cleaning Rochester NY
Carpet Cleaner Rochester NY

The tools I use or have on the van ... in order from most used, to least used:  Dyson ; 19" Cimex ; Multi-Sprayer ; Orbot ; Oreck-Orbiter ; Hoover-Conquest ; Cyclo Polisher ; DryPod ; 20" Whittaker Trio.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-20-2016, 01:29 PM)Derek Wrote:
(09-17-2016, 05:31 AM)joel hoppe Wrote:

i sold the Sprayborg years ago because i need dwell on resi carpet. i only use the Orbot on resi. even with the Sprayborg on the Orbot on CGD, i can't see how it would be faster than the Cimex.?. i've never tried it though. for me, without a Sprayborg, it's not worth it on CGD.

It can be faster by using larger jets like 02-03 and then a 21 inch fiber max pad and push fast.   21 inch fiber pads from bonnet pro are rated for 10,000 sq ft of encapping. versus 3 8inch pads on cimex.   Just bring cart full of jugs or use an electri pump to refill your jugs......much faster than a cimex or get a trinty
my youtube channel

[-] The following 1 user Likes joel hoppe's post:
  • Derek
Reply }}