The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.25 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Price Shoppers
Everytime I hear the famous words "How Much Do You Charge For X" , I go through my whole speach. That's right, you will not get a price quote until I build value. How do you handle price shoppers? Rolleyes
Danny Guerra
All Green Floor & Carpet Care
Carpet Cleaning Palmdale Ca
www.allgreencare.com
https://www.youtube.com/user/allgreencare

“Optimists are those who go after Moby dick in a row boat with a bucket of tarter sauce.” Zig Ziglar

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
"I can help you with that. Would you mind if I asked you a few questions first?"

SFS.

The rest depends on if they are actually price shopping.

Most people ask price because they don't know what else to ask.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I am with Brian, SFS does a nice job teaching this subject

Con
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Who is SFS ? Maybe I could learn something new. I did say maybe.
I'm one of those farts still working. LOL
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-08-2011, 06:24 AM)Nick P Wrote: Who is SFS ? Maybe I could learn something new. I did say maybe.
I'm one of those farts still working. LOL

Strategies for Success... Click Here
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Nick, be sure to ask Toburen for the free CD & info package.. that will get you a good start & I would say about 6% of the class can be found in the free package.

Con
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
They sent me a DVD "5 days that will change your life", but I never got no info package. Or do you have to sign up for it first?

After watching the DVD they sent me, I definitely wanna go. Only thing holding me back at this point is I seen a testimonial from Chavez. I was hoping there'd be more professional people there, not guys like him. awwwman
Brent

Keep it Clean, Keep it Longer.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
SFS is the single greatest class I have ever taken to help promote and better my company.
If you take the class and emplement just one thing...then that will have paid for the entire class.....Wink @ STeve T (inside joke)

There is soooo much in that class...you can't do it all at once.

If you purchase enough product from Jon Don then the class is free (of course down time is expensive but worth it...nice vacation).

Do it now....don't piss me off!!!Angry
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
If all I did was carpet cleaning, I'd just book it and go. However, I do commercial cleaning/janitorial as well, 6 days a week. Currently I have 1 person working for me doing some of the janitorial, but we have too many contracts for one person to do in one night.

The dumb thing is, I'm looking for another employee. And I'm wanting to go to SFS to get tips on what person to hire. But I can't go to SFS until I hire another person to help out with the night work. awwwman

Brent

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Ahhhh business.....I get it.

Hire the smile not the talent.

Train them from the ground up.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
When I get asked " how much?" I just tell them how much. Am I weird or what?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-09-2011, 01:32 PM)Andy Mc Wrote: When I get asked " how much?" I just tell them how much. Am I weird or what?

So let me get this straight:

If a client asks you a simple question...you answer it?

I need to chew on that.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I don't get it...esplain more please...LOL
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-09-2011, 12:39 PM)Brian R Wrote: Ahhhh business.....I get it.

Is that from SFS? Or juss sumtin ya lernd?
Brent

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-09-2011, 09:11 PM)Brent Wrote:
(04-09-2011, 12:39 PM)Brian R Wrote: Ahhhh business.....I get it.

Is that from SFS? Or juss sumtin ya lernd?

SFS
I should have footnoted...I usually do.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-09-2011, 01:32 PM)Andy Mc Wrote: When I get asked " how much?" I just tell them how much. Am I weird or what?

Yes

You should take this opportunity to educate the caller on all things carpet-cleaning, and ensure that they now know that they are speaking to a "true professional" and local expert in textile maintenance, that you are indeed worth the $1.50 per sq. ft that true professionals charge.

They will demand that you drop everything, run over ice cream trucks if necessary & come right over so that they can meet you in person

Make sure to wear your booties, have a clean white towel hanging from your belt clip, sell them bottles of your own blend of signature spotters, and the all important mini-grandi groomers for each level of their doublewide.....as a true professional always does

Or, you could just give them the price

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I called Firestone the other day for some tires.

I recognize the upsell when I see it.

I just wanted a price. I had a budget in mind.

The guy was weird so he wanted me to have my oil changed too.

Little did he know I already have a guy.

My guy got the tire business too.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: