The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.25 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you wear booties when you clean?
I know Marty does... even his Assistant Technician wears them.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtseAbIZ__6c09LfxtrF6...rjckv5-5eT]
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
LOL an SFS poster child?

No rarely, we have them and will leave the customer a pair if they ask about walking on the carpet. We will wear them if when estimating if the customer asks us to take our shoes off but almost never when cleaning.
You never rolled in the hay
Ya never thrown it in four wheel
Climb on up in here, girl
Let me show ya how country feels

"How Country Feels" Randy Houser

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Always. It's the little things that customers remember...
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Hardly ever! If I do happen to come across a customer who is picky, I always keep a box in the van for us and leave them a pair!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Booties are on during the estimate and when walking on cleaned areas....not during the actual cleaning. Leave them behind for client, too.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Remember folks, that a good part of running your cleaning business is 'salesmanship'. Most cleaners don't wear booties. So if you're the cleaner that wears them throughout the entire process; who do you think the client will remember next time as the one who really takes pride in their job and their customers? Its the cleaner with the booties.

Think about when you go to the car dealership. The 'good' dealerships will place a mat on the floor and some will line the car seat with plastic when their workers drive your car. Chances are, they wouldn't dirty up your car if they didn't use the mats, but it just shows that they give a damn and it stands out to the customer. Just my little 2 cents...
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Wear them always on res when we start the actual clean to finish, often not for prespray as we are running back & forth to truck aafter prespray

Con
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
No, I have a logo mat I place at door when I arrive and will move it around house so OP wheels and sneakers don't leave marks on wood floors. I do wear pants and a shirt at most jobsTongue

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
It's a must if you are trying to look professional!
Danny Guerra
All Green Floor & Carpet Care
Carpet Cleaning Palmdale Ca
www.allgreencare.com
https://www.youtube.com/user/allgreencare

“Optimists are those who go after Moby dick in a row boat with a bucket of tarter sauce.” Zig Ziglar

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Used to give them out then one day a lady I gave them to slipped right in front of me!

NO MORE!

Yikes
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Yea, you yourself can slip wearing them walking from wet carpet to tile or hard surface.

I know they look good but how much sense does it really make wearing booties on dirty carpet? What are you protecting, the bottom of your shoe from getting dirty from their carpet? Yikes

After it's cleaned if you need to walk on it, then I can certainly see the need.

There is a need for them, I just don't think cleaning while wearing them is it.

I prefer the estimate, then it shows the care and concern for their furnishings. At that point you don't even know if they will be a client of yours and you wouldn't want to drag anything in on the carpet.

Well just my thoughts, not condeming the practice, if it works for you certainly continue to do so.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Cute pig.

Is she single?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-08-2011, 09:27 AM)Marc Imbesi Wrote: Booties are on during the estimate and when walking on cleaned areas....not during the actual cleaning. Leave them behind for client, too.

What he said.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-08-2011, 09:12 PM)kingjoelking Wrote:
(04-08-2011, 09:27 AM)Marc Imbesi Wrote: Booties are on during the estimate and when walking on cleaned areas....not during the actual cleaning. Leave them behind for client, too.

What he said.

What they said
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-08-2011, 09:16 PM)Brian R Wrote:
(04-08-2011, 09:12 PM)kingjoelking Wrote:

What he said.

What they said

I'm all in.

But is she single?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I get mine booties from shubee.com - they are the first of 4 brands that we found to not be slippery. The first ones were absolutely deadly!

Con
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-08-2011, 09:07 PM)C Spot Stop Wrote: Cute pig.

Is she single?

She is related to Marty. I think she is a kissing cousin of his and still single.
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Visual.
Gross.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I've been a bit miffed at Steve for crossing that line and mentioning family members in this thread. That is why I haven't commented so far.

Angry
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Quote:I've been a bit miffed at Steve for crossing that line and mentioning family members in this thread. That is why I haven't commented so far.
Is this a trend we can look forward to Porkchop? Angel

or is it only pertaining to this thread? awwwman

Reply }}
Thanks given by: