The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.25 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
better tool = more dollar per hour??
(04-13-2011, 10:41 AM)kingjoelking Wrote: Sorry Brent. I wasnt very specific. Large franchise janitorial companies are what I was specifically talking about. Worked for 3 different companies. All three charged the same for carpet cleaning. And all three would drop that price if someone told them that another competitor was less.

Exactly, I have a franchise with one of them. I have told them to NOT sell a single carpet job for me. I'm not into cleaning cubes at $0.07. They tell me continually $0.09 is top dollar and you are lucky to get it. I then bring invoices at $0.24, $0.11 (personal friend and lots of open space), $0.28, $0.15, and they wonder how I do it. I've opened a floor care company to avoid them "helping" me out. The last help they gave me was 56k at $0.064. Without encap no way that was break even. Empty weekend at $94 per hour beat sitting at home, but, no more help for me.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: