The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First stab at a video for my site
Hey guys, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a youtube video in this forum, but I'll try anyway. This is my first stab at making a quick cleaning video for my company website; tell me what you think! I'm going to do another one sometime soon that's better quality, but this is all I got for now.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Not bad Daryl!

I think you should have shown the pad, so they can see where the soil went. Maybe next time you also shoot it in a larger room so it doesn't look as tight.

Over all I liked how clean your equipment is and how clean you were getting the carpet. Cool
You never rolled in the hay
Ya never thrown it in four wheel
Climb on up in here, girl
Let me show ya how country feels

"How Country Feels" Randy Houser

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-13-2011, 11:11 AM)Richardc Wrote: Not bad Daryl!

I think you should have shown the pad, so they can see where the soil went. Maybe next time you also shoot it in a larger room so it doesn't look as tight.

Over all I liked how clean your equipment is and how clean you were getting the carpet. Cool

Thanks for the feedback! I'm definitely going to try to use a larger space next time. Every time I find a good and nasty job to record, I don't have a helper with me. I just lucked up this time. Also, I took this using my blackberry, so when I recorded viewing the full room, the lighting wasn't good enough to show the dirt like the close up did. And yes, I should have flipped the pad over. Wasn't thinking. ooops!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Cool. I'm going to have to make one of those.

All my videos are just really slide shows with funky music. Tongue

Nice looking machine...but the vid is a little dark like said.

It pays to have a really good camera when you're filming for a website.

Sometimes the dark stuff will do more harm that good.

But I think it's website worthy for the before and after page.

Good Job.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
We found it beneficial to have a professional videographer do ours. It wasnt that much extra $$ and we have a video that we caan take to any TV station & say here - play it.

Con
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Tongue 
(04-14-2011, 01:33 AM)Con Schultz Wrote: We found it beneficial to have a professional videographer do ours. It wasnt that much extra $$ and we have a video that we caan take to any TV station & say here - play it.

Con

Yeah, pro is always better.

Here's an old one I did for my Sacramento area

You can see it on my website here

Carpet Cleaning Roseville CA
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Always liked that video, you did an excellent job on it Brian!
You never rolled in the hay
Ya never thrown it in four wheel
Climb on up in here, girl
Let me show ya how country feels

"How Country Feels" Randy Houser

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-14-2011, 08:03 AM)Brian R Wrote:
(04-14-2011, 01:33 AM)Con Schultz Wrote: We found it beneficial to have a professional videographer do ours. It wasnt that much extra $$ and we have a video that we caan take to any TV station & say here - play it.

Con

Yeah, pro is always better.

Here's an old one I did for my Sacramento area

You can see it on my website here

Carpet Cleaning Roseville CA

I like that video... alot! And I'm going to get a professional to do a video sometime in the near future (hopefully this summer)
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Thanks.

That was a lady sent to me by WhyPee.com when I was using their crappy service.

The vid cost me $500.00 and It was waaaaaay over priced.

She said she would do work on the side for half that...including editing...which she did on the vid as well.

I could have paid the $500.00 directly to her but it was a whole contract thing.
I'll use her again if ever I need a vid for the Sac area again (That's Sacramento Marty...you perv. dance )
Reply }}
Thanks given by: