The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.25 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you cards
Do you send your customers a thank you card after every job?

When I had my cleaning company we ALWAYS did..

Wayne Miller and I talked about starting a company together. I attached a PDF file below that is a copy of the thank you card Wayne designed for us just in case we did.

Attached Files
.pdf   Thank You Card.pdf (Size: 1.3 MB / Downloads: 29)
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
LOL

Here is our new one that Wayne designed for us.
It hasn't been finalized, but once Dan gets back from vacation next week it should go to the printer.

Wayne does awesome work!!!

[Image: thankyou2.jpg]

This is the old one, it was off one of Wayne's PDQ CD's.

[Image: thankyou.jpg]
You never rolled in the hay
Ya never thrown it in four wheel
Climb on up in here, girl
Let me show ya how country feels

"How Country Feels" Randy Houser

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I'm a ServiceMonster subscriber, so TY cards go out like clockwork to everyone.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
What does that cost you Marty? or is it included to the point you can't separate it out?

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-14-2011, 01:04 PM)Pigchip Wrote: I'm a ServiceMonster subscriber, so TY cards go out like clockwork to everyone.

wow I didn't know that ServiceMonster was FREE!
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
LOL, Steve. I forgot about that one.....
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-14-2011, 01:07 PM)Richardc Wrote: What does that cost you Marty? or is it included to the point you can't separate it out?

I sent out 7 TY cards yesterday and the total was $8.75. That includes postage, of course, the bi-fold card on good stock and a nice envelope. They mail it and do everything. All I do is hit a button that says yes.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I've been sending a thank you letter and including a self addressed stamped survey and testimonial postcard, along with 3 referral cards. This was part of Squid Forms (Armand Taddeo's stuff) and have been doing so for about 10yrs. It has worked well in the past and Ive been incorporating it here.

I may have to revise the thank you letter to include some of Wayne's graphics. I do love Wayne's "It may seem silly" thank you card (Chavez's old one)!

Come to think of it....I gotta start asking for online testimonials...
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Hey don't get get me in trouble with Wayne! Yikes

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Quote:I sent out 7 TY cards yesterday and the total was $8.75. That includes postage, of course, the bi-fold card on good stock and a nice envelope. They mail it and do everything. All I do is hit a button that says yes.

That's not bad.

I think Wayne's probably look nicer, plus they would lack the personal touch because they don't have an actual signature.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-14-2011, 05:05 PM)Richardc Wrote: ...plus they would lack the personal touch because they don't have an actual signature.

2 things wrong, here....personal touch and Marty dont match and people from 'Bama cant write a thank you letter, let alone, sign their names....
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-14-2011, 05:03 PM)Richardc Wrote: Hey don't get get me in trouble with Wayne! Yikes

How? I've purchased his PDQ Postcards CDs.

BTW, Wayne and Steve are great innovative people to have on your side.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Big believer in TY cards.

I do not believe that my advertising 'image' should accompany the card nor should it be anywhere on the card itself.

I get those now and again. And it is obvious to me it is another form of advertising.

I printed up some 'cards' that fit snuggly inside a #10 envelope. The card has my headshot ONLY so they will know it is me. And, of course, my return address printed subtly where it belongs on the card.

Below this massive card is plenty of room for hand written notes. Which it has.

Bob Berg is my biggest referral/marketing teacher and the idea is his.

I make it a point to scour the newspaper and magazines looking for things, items, photos etc that pertain to my clients. I do this regular. It amazes me how easy it is to find something interesting for my clients to read or look at.

Then I clip these things out and simply stuff them into the envelope saying something like

"Rick, I thought you'd find this article interesting. I thought of you when I read the part about golf"

Or

'Sally, here is something about quitting smoking I found for you at Books-A-Million' and I send a paperback book.

Or

"Mrs Miller, I know you need a good mechanic and this guy is the best!" and inside the envelope is a business card of my trusted mechanic.

The envelopes are hand addressed with a real, first class stamp. They get opened and read...and since there is nothing there but me showing them I care... they get kept.

I held back on this gem until now. It works like NO other referral program/marketing idea out there.

But it sakes time and focus.

I used to do it monthly. Now... quarterly.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I use Send Out Cards.

If you fill out there forms and everything they even print the writing in my hand writing. And include my signature.

Cards are completely customizeable. You can use your own pictures. Anything from a postcard to a single fold to a trifold. They also have the oversized 8x10 cards.

You can also set it up where they include business cards in the card also.

They also have gift baskets and gift cards.

Very easy very cool.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I also use Send Out Cards but am thinking of changing to cards direct for ty's and SOC for seasonal cards. I like being able to include an actual handwritten note plus SOC takes about a week to arrive on the East Coast.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I like the ease of Send out cards, the selection and ability to customize are great.
As far as the signature .....well it still looks like a computer did it. It's good, can fool you if you just glance but if you're paying any attention you can see it's a fake.

But the main thing I don't like about them is they have their name too big.

I think it loses some value for me when you compare it to something a little more genuine like what Phil is doing.

I'd be more on board with Send Out cards if they just didn't advertise themselves so largely on their cards.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Richard, THAT is why I do not use SOC...

and the fact they have all of their crap on back.

I prefer being real. I may have way less custy than the average bear....but NO one will ever get my clients.

and THAT is how I have built business to sell.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Joel & Scott please don't take it personal, I didn't intend this to be personal. Rather I was commenting on what keeps me from using Send Out Card.

Phil I aways wondered kept your clients coming back, I knew it wasn't your charming personality.
Tongue

dance

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
It's really not much bigger then Hallmark cards Ad on the back of there cards.

I do think that Phil's way shows more personalization.

I really agree with everything you said. Except for the SOC on the back. And since it is only on the back. I have never paid attention to it. I dont think I have looked at the back of any greeting like card I have ever recieved. So I didnt even put two seconds of though tinto it.

But being able to put a picture of my truck or of the customer or there before and after pics on the card, really ads to the COOL factor in my opinion.

But i still hate you now. (just kidding)

Phil knows I only like people who nod there head and agree with me. Smile
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Service Monster. Every week the thank yous go out

then
3 mnth
6 mnths

and so on.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: