The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.25 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you cards
Your clients are women and women ALWAYS look at the back of cards to find out where from and how much!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I is not the size of the image on the back that bugs me..it is the fact they (SOC) wants the reader to go to that website and join..

I feel like I am sending a chain letter.

Had they done that differently, I'd be all over SOC for the keep-in-touch moments.

But the article thing blows every thing else I have ever tried out of the water.

And..when I put it up here...I did not plan on leaving it long. However, Steve has the board set so you can not make changes 30 minutes after the post.

Otherwise it would be gone.

That one gem has exploded my growth every time I used it.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
We used to print our own and leave one in a goodie bag. I'm ashamed to admit.........I still haven't started them back up again.

[Image: goodiebag3.jpg]
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Endless Referrals is filled with awesome ideas. The article thingy I have not tried. Appreciate the feedback tho. Can't recommend a better book and encourage all to buy/read this weekend. I know I couldn't put it down.

....now only if it could make you implement.....hmmmmm....

Wayne...what is the button all about?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-15-2011, 07:00 AM)Wayne Miller Wrote: We used to print our own and leave one in a goodie bag. I'm ashamed to admit.........I still haven't started them back up again.

[Image: goodiebag3.jpg]

Everyone gets a little goodie bag from Mary Kay with samples and bcards in it.

The ladies love it.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Mark,

We might not agree on everything...but we sure agree on the book.

Dude.. you simply have to try the article thing for one month.

Find your top ten favorite clients and just do it.

Trust me.

here's what happened to me:

After I had been doing what Bob wrote about for 60 days or so, people started posting my 'notes' on their walls...in restys I visit, real estate offices...corkboards etc... and the business really started to roll in.

Please try it.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
It's a refridgerator magnet, Marc. Actually, it's a badge-a-minit button I made into a magnet. I used to make my own. It's nice because you can change them up if you feel like it. You can make individualized magnets for those special customers if you want to. And, you can use a nice beefy magnet so they don't fall off. They're different, too. Not too many people use them. They just take a lot of time to put them together.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I like the lolly pop idea...I get those all the time from Jon Don and other suppliers.

Hint to Steve. Big Grin

I don't like the lolly pops...but the kid and wifey do.

I hear Marty leaves suckers behind to remind the customer what a "great deal" they just got. LOL

[Image: PigSucker180.jpg?t=1302958024]
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-16-2011, 07:45 AM)Brian R Wrote: I like the lolly pop idea...I get those all the time from Jon Don and other suppliers.

Hint to Steve. Big Grin

Would you like for me to supply the same quality chems also? That can be arranged.dance

Or I can continue to supply the chems that I do and leave out the suckers.
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Are you kidding me?

This board is full of suckers.

Big Grin
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Yikes

dance
You never rolled in the hay
Ya never thrown it in four wheel
Climb on up in here, girl
Let me show ya how country feels

"How Country Feels" Randy Houser

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Nahh, I'm cool Steve.

Althought I may try to freeze up some Peroxcellent and make some peroxsicles.

Big Grin
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I've enjoyed reading all the posts on this topic. While some of these marketing tactics work better than others, every one of the marketing tactics work to some extent and they certainly work much better than NOT sending anything at all. The difference between them is that some are more personal than others and you are trading convenience / time for a greater personal touch.

For the most part, your business is personal; your clients are buying a service from a person, not a corporate entity and the more personal you can make the relationship, the more memorable you become.

If you are not sending thank you cards or emails... start now!
Larry Galler
Business Greatness Coach
Reply }}
Thanks given by: