The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.25 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
175 vs 300
I just bought a dual speed floor machine. This may sound nuts Does it matter if I use the machine on 175 or 300. While using vac away products? I know of some cleaning solutions claim to run alot better on the higher speed
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-22-2011, 06:31 PM)bigchuckie Wrote: I just bought a dual speed floor machine. This may sound nuts Does it matter if I use the machine on 175 or 300. While using vac away products? I know of some cleaning solutions claim to run alot better on the higher speed

It makes no difference... Just try the different speeds and settle on the one you like best. It is a Ford and Chevy thing again. Some will like low speed and some will like the high. VacAway products will work with either.
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-22-2011, 07:10 PM)Steve Smith Wrote:
(04-22-2011, 06:31 PM)bigchuckie Wrote: I just bought a dual speed floor machine. This may sound nuts Does it matter if I use the machine on 175 or 300. While using vac away products? I know of some cleaning solutions claim to run alot better on the higher speed

It makes no difference... Just try the different speeds and settle on the one you like best. It is a Ford and Chevy thing again. Some will like low speed and some will like the high. VacAway products will work with either.
Thanks Steve

Reply }}
Thanks given by: