The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.25 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody try one of these?
The Stihl SG 20.

I saw one at the local Ace Hardware. It is pretty impressive, nearly 5 gallons and it appears to be very well built. It was $120.

http://www.stihlusa.com/blowers/SG20.html

I know it won't work for Brian because it doesn't make noise, it doesn't have 150 feet of hose, it won't hook up to the faucet outside, it is simple, and he cannot spend six months modifying the thing. Also you don't need a pump, a backup compressor, a folding hand truck, a battery and it doesn't plug into the wall.

******When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know, the end result is tyranny and oppression no matter how holy the motives.
Robert A. Heinlein

*Online Backup Options*

*Who has the best $30 a month Cell Phone?*
Quality means doing it right when no one is looking...

Henry Ford
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I have one of their backpack leave blowers. Very dependable, 2-cycle starts everytime and you hav espeed and shut off controls down at your wrist. Works great!

It's made well so hopefully they make their sprayers equally as well. ?
You never rolled in the hay
Ya never thrown it in four wheel
Climb on up in here, girl
Let me show ya how country feels

"How Country Feels" Randy Houser

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-28-2011, 09:58 AM)Rick Imby Wrote: The Stihl SG 20.

I saw one at the local Ace Hardware. It is pretty impressive, nearly 5 gallons and it appears to be very well built. It was $120.

http://www.stihlusa.com/blowers/SG20.html

I know it won't work for Brian because it doesn't make noise, it doesn't have 150 feet of hose, it won't hook up to the faucet outside, it is simple, and he cannot spend six months modifying the thing. Also you don't need a pump, a backup compressor, a folding hand truck, a battery and it doesn't plug into the wall.

Oh yes I can. LOL
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Rolleyes

Those are sold at several construction outlets here in town so they may actually be made better.
You never rolled in the hay
Ya never thrown it in four wheel
Climb on up in here, girl
Let me show ya how country feels

"How Country Feels" Randy Houser

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Ok Brian you got me on the One Point.

Yes you could modify it and talk about modifying it for six months. It is pretty impressive Stock... Maybe a nice Decal over the Stihl decal on the back of it.
Quality means doing it right when no one is looking...

Henry Ford
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I've checked out some backpack sprayers at northern tools etc and I just can't get into them.

Nothing wrong with them...they're just not me.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I use a SP1 backpacj sprayer sometimes. Backpack sprayers work quit well. Much better then a hand pump.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I'm sure they work well but seem very impractical for a residential setting.
I only spray a room ahead so I really don't see a need for one unless you plan on wearing it for the whole job....that would drain energy.

I like to just pick up the wand and spray...no pumping etc.

I've got that now with my injection sprayer set up.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I was just thinking...

OK, done thinking now.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: