The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.25 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lose the Portable?
My confidence in my orbot and OP skills has me wondering if I should lose my portable. Any reason I should keep it? I do some high rise work, but the porty is a pain.

I have a nice TM that I use on most jobs. So I have HWE covered.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(04-30-2011, 11:20 PM)Walt Wrote: My confidence in my orbot and OP skills has me wondering if I should lose my portable. Any reason I should keep it? I do some high rise work, but the porty is a pain.

I have a nice TM that I use on most jobs. So I have HWE covered.

You might want to keep the porty for cleaning some upholstery in the high rises. Also you might need to water claw some bad urine problems in the high rises.Wink
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
The portable could 2nd as a nice presprayer and prevac. Big Grin
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
unless you really need to unload it, I fail to see the point.

How much $ can you get for your porty?

I have only used mine maybe 5X in 5 years, but for the $700 I might get for mine, it just ainit worth it - just in case

Con
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Keep it as just another tool in your tool box.

You never know when you'll need it again.

I have plenty of equipment that sits but when the need arises It's there.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I also say keep it. If you need the money or room, then that's different story?

Like posted above, it's just another tool in the shed...
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-01-2011, 11:33 AM)Jimmy Wrote: I have plenty of equipment that sits but when the need arises It's there.

I just want to point out I can go far with that last line but I am turning over a new leaf.

Keep the porty... OP sucks for urine, motor oil, blood and kool aid based puke.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
happy
(05-01-2011, 01:36 PM)C Spot Stop Wrote:
(05-01-2011, 11:33 AM)Jimmy Wrote: I have plenty of equipment that sits but when the need arises It's there.

I just want to point out I can go far with that last line but I am turning over a new leaf.

Keep the porty... OP sucks for urine, motor oil, blood and kool aid based puke.

Really? I dont have any problems with any of those with OP or encap. If bad urine we just flood with jondons urine and odor powder and then extract with a waterclaw and wet vac, works for us and custys love it.happy
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Just so we are on the same page... OP does not extract with a claw.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-01-2011, 06:44 PM)C Spot Stop Wrote: Just so we are on the same page... OP does not extract with a claw.

You need to learn how to read. I did not say it did. We extract with a water claw AND A WET VACwow
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I would always keep a porty on hand, youi never know when the time comes when you need it. Like secure buildings, spotting, high rises etc. That's just me.
Nick
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-01-2011, 07:50 PM)Nick P Wrote: I would always keep a porty on hand, youi never know when the time comes when you need it. Like secure buildings, spotting, high rises etc. That's just me.
Nick

smart man
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-01-2011, 06:55 PM)thearmedjanitor Wrote:
(05-01-2011, 06:44 PM)C Spot Stop Wrote: Just so we are on the same page... OP does not extract with a claw.

You need to learn how to read. I did not say it did. We extract with a water claw AND A WET VACwow

I read very well. In fact, I read the entire thread so I understood he does not want to know how YOU do it... he wants to know if he should lose his porty.

Take a moment now and, assuming YOU can read, re-read the thread, take your meds, and give us your valuable input on the subject....which has nothing to do with a wetvac.

Having used a wetvac to extract with a claw, it is not something I would be proud of. But that is a new thread.

You want to start that one?

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I kept my Ninja on my truck for a year when I bought my first TM. Then It sat in my Garage almost another year after that.

Then I sold it.

My new motto...if I haven't used it or seen it in a year...I get rid of it.
Penis excluded. Tongue
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I personally have never met a portable I didn't hate using.

Some have nice sleek lines but once I hook up and start cleaning, it's still the same thing...low powered excuse for cleanig. Hate them.

I will use them for upholstery and they do well at cleaning most fabrics.
You never rolled in the hay
Ya never thrown it in four wheel
Climb on up in here, girl
Let me show ya how country feels

"How Country Feels" Randy Houser

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I agree with Brian...

One year-gone.

But this poster asked a question and I had to infer what he was really wondering.

He tells us his 'OP skills' are good...but he also has a TM...and he does highrise work.

No one can get deep urine out of carpet with any VLM method with a high measure of success. (Unless he enzymes and returns for the wicking issues)

I just assumed we were still trying to answer the mans question.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-01-2011, 08:45 PM)C Spot Stop Wrote:
(05-01-2011, 06:55 PM)thearmedjanitor Wrote:

I read very well. In fact, I read the entire thread so I understood he does not want to know how YOU do it... he wants to know if he should lose his porty.

Take a moment now and, assuming YOU can read, re-read the thread, take your meds, and give us your valuable input on the subject....which has nothing to do with a wetvac.

Having used a wetvac to extract with a claw, it is not something I would be proud of. But that is a new thread.

You want to start that one?

I was responding to you. You said op doesnt work well with urine, etc. Ill cut to the chase. You are being a d head. Just stop, no one here is impressed with your lack of intelligence.Hijacked
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-02-2011, 09:27 AM)C Spot Stop Wrote: I agree with Brian...

One year-gone.

But this poster asked a question and I had to infer what he was really wondering.

He tells us his 'OP skills' are good...but he also has a TM...and he does highrise work.

No one can get deep urine out of carpet with any VLM method with a high measure of success. (Unless he enzymes and returns for the wicking issues)

I just assumed we were still trying to answer the mans question.

If you hate OP and VLM sooooo much why dont you go to the other boards and be a fool there? I mean this forum does have a hot water extraction area, correct? Why go around starting fights, I bet you are a real jack arse face to face as well. And no, this is not a personal attack, just an obvious observation.Down Laughing
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Do I need to separate you two?? LOL
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Man, I sure hate to see you two get into it over so little.

Where did this thing get you two so crossed up? How about we all just punch Brian and blame him? Tongue
You never rolled in the hay
Ya never thrown it in four wheel
Climb on up in here, girl
Let me show ya how country feels

"How Country Feels" Randy Houser

Reply }}
Thanks given by: