The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.25 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lose the Portable?
Again??awwwman
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
LOL Hey It's for the team. Tongue
You never rolled in the hay
Ya never thrown it in four wheel
Climb on up in here, girl
Let me show ya how country feels

"How Country Feels" Randy Houser

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-02-2011, 09:30 PM)Richardc Wrote: Man, I sure hate to see you two get into it over so little.

Where did this thing get you two so crossed up? How about we all just punch Brian and blame him? Tongue

Sounds like a plan to me, LOL. Ive had some communication with Brian and my first impression is that he is a true gentleman and great businessman. Not like uummm some of the others that look down there nose at othersLOL
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-02-2011, 10:08 PM)Richardc Wrote: LOL Hey It's for the team. Tongue

By the way Richard, nice pics of all the cimex units, looked like someone makeing a large bank deposit!!Toot Horn
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Yeah but I get blamed for everything. Tongue

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Yea but it works out, because you deserve half of it. Tongue

dance

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Dodgy
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Only half? wow
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Yes only half! Is that so damn hard to believe???!!!!Angry

Blush
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
One guy says OP won't work well on urine. The other guy says yes it will, we use a wet vac and water claw. lol I can see why cspot became frusterated.

We all can agree that VLM methods lack on the urine, puke , pee jobs, (with the exeption of one guy who thinks a wet vac is an OP) so keep the porty.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
One of my favorite sayings by one of my favorite guys said:

The first few things in life we buy we own, after that the things we buy take a life of their own and own us....

Yup I said that...

Rick
Quality means doing it right when no one is looking...

Henry Ford
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-03-2011, 10:50 PM)Andy Mc Wrote: One guy says OP won't work well on urine. The other guy says yes it will, we use a wet vac and water claw. lol I can see why cspot became frusterated.

We all can agree that VLM methods lack on the urine, puke , pee jobs, (with the exeption of one guy who thinks a wet vac is an OP) so keep the porty.

I say OP works well on urine. Haven't had a problem yet. Let the chems do the work.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
What ever method you are infatuated with on that particular day works well for you, Brian. On EVERYTHING!

I have found that OP (or vlm) cleaning does work well on urine, especially since finding P-rox! Once caveat though, it only works well on face fiber contamination. If the urine has soaked the padding, then vlm sucks. The only thing I have found to work in those situations is to flood, wait, and then water claw the area.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Quote:The only thing I have found to work in those situations is to flood, wait, and then water claw the area.
Porkfritter does that not leave a water stain? How about any problems in drying, no musty odors or damage to the floor?

We've never tried it on location but we do use that method of dumping an oxidizer on rugs with good success.
dance

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-03-2011, 10:50 PM)Andy Mc Wrote: One guy says OP won't work well on urine. The other guy says yes it will, we use a wet vac and water claw. lol I can see why cspot became frusterated.

I did not say op was with a wet vac, the other "guy" made a comment about how it would not work on urine etc, I simply pointed out what you can do IF you are primarily using OP. Good grief people.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-04-2011, 11:42 AM)Pigchip Wrote: What ever method you are infatuated with on that particular day works well for you, Brian. On EVERYTHING!

I have found that OP (or vlm) cleaning does work well on urine, especially since finding P-rox! Once caveat though, it only works well on face fiber contamination. If the urine has soaked the padding, then vlm sucks. The only thing I have found to work in those situations is to flood, wait, and then water claw the area.

You are correct sir, someone give that man a cigar.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:

Here is how you do it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYQzRZy4Nwo&feature=player_embedded
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Taco, I guess it would leave a ring if you didn't extract it correctly. Like if you were forced to do it while using a lectroviking "TM". LOL

Good video, Gun nut.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
LOL

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-04-2011, 12:57 PM)thearmedjanitor Wrote:

Here is how you do it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYQzRZy4Nwo&feature=player_embedded

I know what a water claw is, I didn't see an OP used on that video??? You don't seem to be getting the point lol

Reply }}
Thanks given by: