The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.25 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lose the Portable?
(05-04-2011, 02:01 PM)Andy Mc Wrote:
(05-04-2011, 12:57 PM)thearmedjanitor Wrote:
(05-03-2011, 10:50 PM)Andy Mc Wrote: One guy says OP won't work well on urine. The other guy says yes it will, we use a wet vac and water claw. lol I can see why cspot became frusterated.

We all can agree that VLM methods lack on the urine, puke , pee jobs, (with the exeption of one guy who thinks a wet vac is an OP) so keep the porty.

Here is how you do it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYQzRZy4Nwo&feature=player_embedded

I know what a water claw is, I didn't see an OP used on that video??? You don't seem to be getting the point lol

I understand and I give up, lol. You are right I am soooo wrongViolin
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Let's play a game.

Some guy has in his tool box a big bad fire breathing truck mount that heats the water to right about 'the surface of the sun' kinda hot. He has massive training and all of the patches. Maybe he worked for a CC'ing supplier for a few years. Maybe not. Maybe he delivered pizzas. either way...the guy knows how to clean carpet. And he has all of the good sauces (even a good pizza sauce recipe his granny gave him from Italy)

He also has...say... a challenger.

He has a call on the nine thousandth floor at his sugar mommas penthouse.

His GF had a goat...the goat pissed for 2 days straight on the nice, new plush nylon, sculpted carpet.

How does he get the urine out.

con is not eligible to play. He is Canadian.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I like Yeadon, he is such a gentleman even when Porkbreath gives him a hard time.
You never rolled in the hay
Ya never thrown it in four wheel
Climb on up in here, girl
Let me show ya how country feels

"How Country Feels" Randy Houser

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Richard, please stop hijacking the hijacked thread.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Hijacked

But I likes da man............not in a Danny/Marty kinda way. Big Grin

"Not that there's anything wrong with it."

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-04-2011, 03:35 PM)C Spot Stop Wrote: Richard, please stop hijacking the hijacked thread.

LOLOLOL, that is funny as H E / /
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I understand.

But we do have rules and hijacking a DAT that has already been hijacked must be against one of them.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I know Phil is funny. Down Laughing

Makes you almost forget about the big ears. dance

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
only one ear is big.

The other one is tiny.

It is very sexy. Chicks dig it.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Phil,
Sounds Like a pop quiz, goat piss on the 50th floor, what do you do?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug2hLQv6WeY
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Yea thats what all guys with little ears say.
Big Grin

Would ya just finished the story, the suspense is killing me.
Rolleyes

dance

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Hangup.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I got the perfect answer for Phils goat...

"dont live on 8th floor below #9"

but he probably wont accept my answer... it was measured at 3 - 9" diameter spots on the drywall above the living room. see the pics. in blacklight photo no less.

Con
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
The answer is right.

I just hated to see you have to convert floors into whatever you guys use as a measurement up there in the great white north.

I was also thinking today might be the day you have to drive to Montana or wherever it is to get your mail.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-04-2011, 11:42 AM)Pigchip Wrote: What ever method you are infatuated with on that particular day works well for you, Brian. On EVERYTHING!

I have found that OP (or vlm) cleaning does work well on urine, especially since finding P-rox! Once caveat though, it only works well on face fiber contamination. If the urine has soaked the padding, then vlm sucks. The only thing I have found to work in those situations is to flood, wait, and then water claw the area.

Hey, I've been infatuated with OPing ever since I tried Steve's stuff.

What other method do you oink of there Porky?

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-04-2011, 09:37 PM)Brian R Wrote:
(05-04-2011, 11:42 AM)Pigchip Wrote: What ever method you are infatuated with on that particular day works well for you, Brian. On EVERYTHING!

I have found that OP (or vlm) cleaning does work well on urine, especially since finding P-rox! Once caveat though, it only works well on face fiber contamination. If the urine has soaked the padding, then vlm sucks. The only thing I have found to work in those situations is to flood, wait, and then water claw the area.

Hey, I've been infatuated with OPing ever since I tried Steve's stuff.

What other method do you oink of there Porky?

Sooooo, do any of you guys like pizza? HijackedHijacked LOL
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I'll try since I have a fire breathing TM and a Challenger!

Depending on how much urine there is I would either water claw it, pull back the carpet and change the pad, or just use the Challenger and some Peroxcellent?

I have only come across maybe 2 or 3 bad urine jobs where I had to water claw it...most people are somewhat clean and will try and take care of the urine themselves?

Not sure if I answered or just babbled, but I am on my 6 or 7th beer so bear with me hereawwwman
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
You can not water claw using a truck mount. It is on the 9000th floor.

The point of the exercise was to try and show that we all need a way to water extract.

so there is NO such thing as 'OP' only if you want to cover all of your bases.

Even the armed dude uses some form of extraction.

IMO...if a carpet cleaner does not have some form of porty on his truck, he is kidding himself.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
agreed I think you need a portable machine even if it's a spotting machine, there is a time and place for different equipment.
Nick
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
If I think a job warrants a porty that bad I'll either rent one, sub it out or pass on it all together.

Life is just too short to worry about trying to correct other peoples piss issues when they let it get that bad to begin with.

Reply }}
Thanks given by: