The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.25 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lose the Portable?
I think we own 6-portables and we will do next to anything not to use them. We also have a Spot Pro, and does OK for spots, but in reality I piss harder than the psi it puts out. We use the portables more for commercial upholstery when we can't reach it with a TM.

If it's got to be flushed I'd much rather flush it with a TM 4-600 psi. Now the bucket thing, I'm interested but but still a little concerned about wetting that subfloor and not drying it or the carpet and pad.
You never rolled in the hay
Ya never thrown it in four wheel
Climb on up in here, girl
Let me show ya how country feels

"How Country Feels" Randy Houser

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Brian said:
Quote:.......
Life is just too short to worry about trying to correct other peoples piss issues when they let it get that bad to begin with.

This has been my recent policy as well.

If I can not get it with VLM then call one of the more successful guys who make every decision perfect...and can afford to come all the way to Florida 50 times to get the place perfect. Even though no one here wants it that way.

I am just a scrub and run guy. I make more money in less time.... and get to come here to screw around with you girls more.

Life is on a skyrocket now.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-05-2011, 11:36 AM)C Spot Stop Wrote: Brian said:
Quote:.......
Life is just too short to worry about trying to correct other peoples piss issues when they let it get that bad to begin with.

Great Thought Brian...

Phil what were you drinking?

I think I will get some sleep so I don't end up with a SkyRocket stuffed in the wrong place.

*Bicycle Clilpless Pedals Online*
Quality means doing it right when no one is looking...

Henry Ford
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
It is a phrase I have employed for years to imply, sarcastically, what an awesome decision I have just made. Or what a killer experience that was...etc

I say it with a certain 'tone' that, when heard, clearly betrays the words I am using.

It is a tonal oxymoron. If such a thing exists.

Oh... to answer this:

Quote:Phil what were you drinking?

I had one miller lite. It was a 24 ounce can.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Rick,
It just cracks me up how so many people get caught up in certain areas of this business to a point where it becomes personal to them.
Yes, I love to do a great job and I really do like cleaning for the most part.

But no way in heck is this my end all to end all passion in life. Sometimes you really do just have to move on.

My Brother had a saying... But it might be a little no no for the board.

PM me and I'll tell you....it's not really a big deal. But it sometimes puts things in perspective.

Beer
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2011, 10:12 AM)Brian R Wrote: Rick,
It just cracks me up how so many people get caught up in certain areas of this business to a point where it becomes personal to them.
Yes, I love to do a great job and I really do like cleaning for the most part.

But no way in heck is this my end all to end all passion in life. Sometimes you really do just have to move on.

My Brother had a saying... But it might be a little no no for the board.

PM me and I'll tell you....it's not really a big deal. But it sometimes puts things in perspective.

Beer

Here is my saying. "We are cleaning carpets, not saving lives" - Period.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: