The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peroxcellent now comes two ways.
We listened to you and now Peroxcellent is available either SCENTED (strawberry) or UNSCENTED.

The price remains the same for either version.happy

In case you purchase both versions the Strawberry version's label will remain Red in color. The unscented version's label will be blue.

Also we are moving Peroxcellent to be a part of our "Top Shelf" series. The "Top Shelf" series now consists of Peroxcellent and both versions of Intensity.
My thanks to one and all!

Steve
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-01-2011, 06:19 AM)Steve Smith Wrote: We listened to you and now Peroxcellent, effective today, is available either Scented (strawberry) or Unscented.

Is the unscented as powerful ?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-01-2011, 06:23 AM)bigchuckie Wrote:
(05-01-2011, 06:19 AM)Steve Smith Wrote: We listened to you and now Peroxcellent, effective today, is available either Scented (strawberry) or Unscented.

Is the unscented as powerful ?

They are EXACTLY the same except for the scent.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-01-2011, 06:19 AM)Steve Smith Wrote: We listened to you and now Peroxcellent is available either SCENTED (strawberry) or UNSCENTED.

In case you purchase both versions the Strawberry version's label will remain Red in color. The unscented version's label will be blue.

Also we are moving Peroxcellent to be a part of our "Top Shelf" series. The "Top Shelf" series now consists of Peroxcellent and both versions of Intensity.
My thanks to one and all!

Steve
We should thank you for making life much easier

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-01-2011, 07:28 AM)bigchuckie Wrote: We should thank you for making life much easier

No, it is I who should thank each of you guys/gals... without good customers, VacAway would be NOTHING!

thanks

THANK YOU!

and

Many Thanks!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Cool!
My next order will be unscented.

I thought Peroxcellent was "top shelf" already. Wink
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Thanks Steve and now I can be completely confident going into any situation if scent is a problem.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Now I get to "retrain" Peggy.... err... Lois, for ordering a case of scented with our order Thursday.....

[Image: canstock4595653.jpg]

Quote:Thanks Steve and now I can be completely confident going into any situation if scent is a problem.

Isn't scent always a concern with you, James?

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Cool Steve, while I will stick to the scented version myself..it's cool that you listened to you're customers and took action!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Now can we get back to arguing over OP vs TM use?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-01-2011, 01:32 PM)C Spot Stop Wrote: Now can we get back to arguing over OP vs TM use?

Only if you bring BaconBits into it.dance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-01-2011, 02:24 PM)Steve Smith Wrote:
(05-01-2011, 01:32 PM)C Spot Stop Wrote: Now can we get back to arguing over OP vs TM use?

Only if you bring BaconBits into it.dance

Cool, my strawberry versions should be here by Tuesday.clap
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
That's awesome Steve. I'll stick with thes sented. I haven't had any complaints. You have great products!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nickclap
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Remember Nick.......................it's the SHAMPOO method.

Down Laughing
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-01-2011, 08:23 PM)Jimmy Wrote: Remember Nick.......................it's the SHAMPOO method.

Down Laughing

Actually its the "cash in bank method". My banker never asks how we make money, he just cheerfully accepts our depositsLOL
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I am with Nick (metaphorically) and like the scent.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Thanks Steve, I'll look forward to smelling (or not smelling) my next batch of Peroxcellent. That was some fast R&D by the way.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
YOu have now managed to let Con and Jimmy make your life more complicated, and for a completely usless reason.

Angel
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-02-2011, 08:33 AM)Pigchip Wrote: YOu have now managed to let Con and Jimmy make your life more complicated, and for a completely usless reason.

Angel

I think people will still have a problem with odor when they are using Peroxcellent to remove Urine odor. When urine odor is being removed through oxidation it is going to stink during the process.

But, hey, they won't be able to blame the strawberry (bubblegum) scent now!
[Image: free-happy-smileys-343.gif]
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-02-2011, 08:33 AM)Pigchip Wrote: YOu have now managed to let Con and Jimmy make your life more complicated, and for a completely usless reason.

Angel

as well as mine...now I have to answer the stupid question...when ordering..
do you want scented or non-scented.

Like I have that kinda time on my hands.

It has been suggested elsewhere I should learn how to read....well now I simply can't afford to.

Smile

All for a nonscented version of the best cleaner on the globe. So one or two tree huggers can do ....whatever it is they do...with the least hint of bubble gum.

PigsFly
Reply }}
Thanks given by: