The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.25 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve, listen to this idea
(05-04-2011, 11:26 AM)C Spot Stop Wrote: Flood with perox...

That might just work huh.

Thanks Pig Man.

Steve.... not that I don't trust Marty but can you enlighten me and other readers why this would or would not work?

Now I am not talking gallons of urine. Those warrant busting out the porty.

But when Rover hit the same area a few times or when he had to unload several ounces at one time and the contamination has hit the pad/floor...

would saturating the area with Peroxcellent work? and do so without wicking/sticky?

Marty, I really never even thought of that so thanks.

Sure it can work for some situations, but if there has been a lot of urine deposited, the small amount of peroxide that is in 10oz PG of Peroxcellent will not do what needs to be done.

IMO, for subsurface odor removable PeeRadicator is a much better choice. Much, much, much more oxygen will be released to kill the odor when using PeeRadicator as directed.
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I should have qualifed my info a bit. When dealing with face fiber contamination, the 10 oz. per gallon mix works great. When dealing with severe flooding situations, I mix my P-rox at heavier ratios like 1:4 or as much as 1:2.

Sure, it's expensive, but it works ... and it's already on my truck.

Those oxygen bleach products haven't been on my truck in years.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-04-2011, 12:59 PM)Pigchip Wrote: I should have qualifed my info a bit. When dealing with face fiber contamination, the 10 oz. per gallon mix works great. When dealing with severe flooding situations, I mix my P-rox at heavier ratios like 1:4 or as much as 1:2.

Sure, it's expensive, but it works ... and it's already on my truck.

Those oxygen bleach products haven't been on my truck in years.

Those are the words I needed to read.
If it is working for Marty...it will work for me.

We are done here.

Thanks.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-04-2011, 12:22 PM)Richardc Wrote: You're in trouble now Mike, Marty called his daddy in on you! Tongue

Every time I run into pet odors (Urine), I schedule two visits. I treat the room with enzyme detergent and return a week later. The time frame gives the enzymes enough time to digest the urine and by the time I come back it is all gone. Since I charge the customers one fee to treat and one to clean, it makes me money and the customer is very happy. I have seen many cleaners try to clean urine contamination in 1 visit and that's when they get into trouble.
Danny Guerra
All Green Floor & Carpet Care
Carpet Cleaning Palmdale Ca
www.allgreencare.com
https://www.youtube.com/user/allgreencare

“Optimists are those who go after Moby dick in a row boat with a bucket of tarter sauce.” Zig Ziglar

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-04-2011, 12:22 PM)Richardc Wrote: You're in trouble now Mike, Marty called his daddy in on you! Tongue

You mean VeggieHed is posting on here?

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Haven't I been saying to use Peroxcellent for urine? That's the biggest reason I use it.

Hellure

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-04-2011, 09:34 PM)Brian R Wrote: Haven't I been saying to use Peroxcellent for urine? That's the biggest reason I use it.

Hellure

looks like urine trouble again, LOL
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
totally with danny on this, often 2 appts, sometimes even 3 - and charging for all of them.

Con
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
One....one....one.....one.....one trip is all I want to make.

Do any of you guys take the time to read a thread? You know, actually go through and read the posts to see what the author is trying to accomplish?

I get that some of you live in a world where the cash flow never stops. Where the girls are pretty and the checks come on time like clock work. Where every decision you make is golden and there are never any real issues you do not have the proper tool or education to solve and at a high profit margin.

and I get, that since some of you are so good at all of this then it is just stupid of any one of us to want to do it another way...

But is there just one guy out there like me who understands that NOT making 37,999,2999,294,836 trips to solve a urine issue seems reasonable?

Just curious. What I really want here, is an answer to MY question that does not include (read this slow) making another trip.

I will also take a wild guess that if such a solution exists...you girls will use it too.

Gas is 4 buck a gallon now. Just sayin'
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Who would know how to remove odor better than someone calling himself PigChip? Read and reRead his post. hatsoff
[Image: free-happy-smileys-343.gif]
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Quote:I get that some of you live in a world where the cash flow never stops. Where the girls are pretty and the checks come on time like clock work. Where every decision you make is golden and there are never any real issues you do not have the proper tool or education to solve and at a high profit margin.
Yikes
One too many cups of coffee Phil? Scissor sharpening will never be this fun you know.

Heck you'll be bored with all the hot young chicks complaining to you how their scissors are just not sharp enough.

Hot....Young.... Chicks? (mouthing the words)
Take me with you.....PLEASE! Big Grin
You never rolled in the hay
Ya never thrown it in four wheel
Climb on up in here, girl
Let me show ya how country feels

"How Country Feels" Randy Houser

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I make one trip....that's it.

Unless it's a hot young chick. agreed
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
You guys must have a hidden camera.

for the hotties...I will make umpteen trips and never make a cent.

But not for urine.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Just remember, however many trips you make, you are not gonna get it all...

A view from below....

[Image: L011.jpg]

[Image: L014.jpg]

[Image: L016.jpg]

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-05-2011, 12:45 PM)mikecharles Wrote: Just remember, however many trips you make, you are not gonna get it all...

A view from below....

[Image: L011.jpg]

[Image: L014.jpg]

[Image: L016.jpg]

Those pictures remind me why I like my hardwood floors so much. That is just plain ugly....

Quality means doing it right when no one is looking...

Henry Ford
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Reminds me why all the pets live outside and I live in side.

I mean you wouldn't let you kids just whip it out and and piss on the carpet......so why is it ok for your pets to?

Big Grin
You never rolled in the hay
Ya never thrown it in four wheel
Climb on up in here, girl
Let me show ya how country feels

"How Country Feels" Randy Houser

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
That's so true Richard.

It's really sad when Mrs Homemaker walks around in her bare feet and uses her toes to rub in and to point where the little PISSER goes all the time.

Like dog piss is harmless but you know damn well she wouldn't do that if it was human pee.

Disgusting.

Yikes
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I don't think you have ever had an intelligent conversation with ANYONE pigpoop!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Mr. Pig,
It doesn't matter if fuel is at $10 per gallon, you charge the customer accordingly. That's how you make your money by charging the customer per trip!!!!happyHands up Laughingdance
Danny Guerra
All Green Floor & Carpet Care
Carpet Cleaning Palmdale Ca
www.allgreencare.com
https://www.youtube.com/user/allgreencare

“Optimists are those who go after Moby dick in a row boat with a bucket of tarter sauce.” Zig Ziglar

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-05-2011, 04:49 PM)dnny777 Wrote: Mr. Pig,
It doesn't matter if fuel is at $10 per gallon, you charge the customer accordingly. That's how you make your money by charging the customer per trip!!!!happyHands up Laughingdance

Right.
YOU chage more because your gas is more.

I'm gonna make one trip.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: