The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.25 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve, listen to this idea
HEY! That looks like the bottom of the carpet.Yikes

That doesn't count in the carpet cleaning world. I will get you

If they can't see it or smell it..........It isn't there. Demon Wink

(Oh great, now Chavez has me using "it" twice in a sentence) Hands up Laughing
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
interesting test

take a carpet that has less than 1/2 of mike C photo.

clean it twice using your best pee juice using your best methods, even 4X if you wish...

then throw it in a wash pit with a sump pump... Why does 100 gal of water turn thaaaat deep of yellow??

and Phil wants to do it all in 1 trip, with a 175 no less...

Con
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Con...

I am pretty sure the carpet will turn yellow even if there was NO urine in it.

and yes, Phil wants to do it in 1 trip with a 175. (and maybe a wetvac)

Somehow you just have this talent for missing the point.

I am gonna let you in on a secret: There was a family named Wright...and they wanted to do something even stupider than one trip urine removal..

They wanted to build a machine that could fly.

Can you imagine!

I am guessing, since I already do urine removal in one trip with a 175 and a porty... the one trip thing is not as hard as you want to make it.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-06-2011, 02:47 PM)C Spot Stop Wrote: Con...

I am pretty sure the carpet will turn yellow even if there was NO urine in it.

and yes, Phil wants to do it in 1 trip with a 175. (and maybe a wetvac)

Somehow you just have this talent for missing the point.

I am gonna let you in on a secret: There was a family named Wright...and they wanted to do something even stupider than one trip urine removal..

They wanted to build a machine that could fly.

Can you imagine!

I am guessing, since I already do urine removal in one trip with a 175 and a porty... the one trip thing is not as hard as you want to make it.

I bet if you leave a steamer in the corner where the animal pee was. You will A) only make on trip on that job and B) they wont notice the animal urine any more.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Joel, your solution has a certain appeal to it.

In essence, not OP nor wetvac is needed.

Brilliant!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Quote:I am guessing, since I already do urine removal in one trip with a 175 and a porty... the one trip thing is not as hard as you want to make it.

The point in my picture posting was you are not doing a urine removal, 1 trip or not.

You are doing a urine treatment in 1 trip.

You are making it rentable again, in 1 trip.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
hmmm... I guess I dont mind making the money or the trips Phil. It helps feed my family.

Phil, curious, what is your average drive time between jobs, we are usually less than 10 & rarely over 20mins. how about you?

Con
Reply }}
Thanks given by:

(05-06-2011, 10:26 PM)Con Schultz Wrote: hmmm... I guess I dont mind making the money or the trips Phil. It helps feed my family.

Phil, curious, what is your average drive time between jobs, we are usually less than 10 & rarely over 20mins. how about you?

Con

Con, feeding your family would be cheaper if you finally kicked 'em out. LOL aren't your kids in their 20's? I'm sorry
Brent

Keep it Clean, Keep it Longer.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-06-2011, 10:26 PM)Con Schultz Wrote: hmmm... I guess I dont mind making the money or the trips Phil. It helps feed my family.

Con

Ok, that makes better sense to me.

Mine can be 45-50 minutes...one way.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-06-2011, 09:54 PM)mikecharles Wrote:
Quote:I am guessing, since I already do urine removal in one trip with a 175 and a porty... the one trip thing is not as hard as you want to make it.

The point in my picture posting was you are not doing a urine removal, 1 trip or not.

You are doing a urine treatment in 1 trip.

You are making it rentable again, in 1 trip.

It's a urine treatment either way...when you say removal it's only a partial removal...if it's topical.

Good post.

EDIT: I was trying to agree with you. lol
I felt like I was arguing the same point for some reason. lol
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Yet, we call it 'removal' so we can make money.

Hard to say to Mr Goldenbooger:

Yes sir, I do a partial removal of urine and it will take me a few trips to get some of it and a few more to get some of it and yet, when we are done, you will still have some of it...and the fee is huge because I have built my gas increase into my profit.

and be able to sell it.

I just sort of use the word 'removal' since it is easier and, imo, more successful in attempting to sell.

Just sayin'

But, I am just the resident smart@$$ so what would I know.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
clap
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I do pet stain and odor removal....I don't do Urine removal.

I call it a pet treatment on my Invoice categories.

Big Grin
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Well Phil, we 'can' go 1.25 hr as well - and we do about 10X yearly, but I dont go out to do 2 part pee out there either. I dont go 22 - 25 min+ for 2 part pee (one way) either.

I would love to find out what it takes to get kids to move out! We tried 3 months without cheese... no luck... CAN YOU BELIEVE THE TV COMMERCIAL LIES??? My boys are 23 & 20. The younger to get married next summer... the older, I thinks he'll be here past 35!

Con
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Hey, nothing wrong with raising and housing your own techs Con.Good Job
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by: