The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.25 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr. Steve....profile question
Is there way to have some or all of the profile info from each character here listed under the Avater?

My memory isn't what it never used to be so I am constantly clicking on profiles to remember names and areas and what not.

Hey, you knew I was a high maintenance drama queen when we met. This is as much your fault as it is Chavez's. Tongue

Your thoughts? ...I mean on my question of course. Off Topic
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2011, 03:47 PM)Steve Smith Wrote:
(05-08-2011, 10:28 AM)Brian R Wrote: Is there way to have some or all of the profile info from each character here listed under the Avater?

My memory isn't what it never used to be so I am constantly clicking on profiles to remember names and areas and what not.

Hey, you knew I was a high maintenance drama queen when we met. This is as much your fault as it is Chavez's. Tongue

Your thoughts? ...I mean on my question of course. Off Topic

No way that I am aware of... If I ever find a way I will do it.

If I ever find a way to make a button that you can press and your Orbot will automatically go out and clean carpet for ya while you stay at home, I will. Anything else you need?dance

[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I could use a big hug.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Co-developing with Roomba (sp?) technology will really speed up progress on this front Steve!

Con
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2011, 04:25 PM)Con Schultz Wrote: Co-developing with Roomba (sp?) technology will really speed up progress on this front Steve!

Con

What is Roomba technology Con? I am totally ignorant of it.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Ok, I looked it up. Maybe Johnny G can incorporate it in the next generation of the Trinity? What say ye Bonny Joy?

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I'd like a sandwich please...hold the sarcasm. LOL
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Steve, that would give the orbot a better competitive advantage

sure would be nice to have 'robots' that actually showed up for work, didn't take breaks, didnt need a raise, never get sick or get drunk...

Con
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2011, 10:31 PM)Con Schultz Wrote: Steve, that would give the orbot a better competitive advantage

sure would be nice to have 'robots' that actually showed up for work, didn't take breaks, didnt need a raise, never get sick or get drunk...

Con

If I had employees that showed up for work, didn't take breaks, didnt need a raise, never get sick or get drunk...

then my employees would be boring as heck. Boring employees are usually poor salesmen... It is great that they have lives so I can live vicariously through their mistakes.

*****Chavez you asleep on the board lately???

Bike Computers Online
Quality means doing it right when no one is looking...

Henry Ford
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Rhumba seems to have a huge warranty rate, their are always a lot of them for sale refurbished.

I think I will get one to play with....

BigCommerce Website Review

Bicycle Seatposts at Bike Parts Quick.com

Henry Ford
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2011, 10:31 PM)Con Schultz Wrote: .....sure would be nice to have 'robots' that actually showed up for work, didn't take breaks, didnt need a raise, never get sick or get drunk...

Con

One thing I really like about not having employees is when something goes wrong, you always know who to blame.Big Grin

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Hijacked

LOL
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Quote:then my employees would be boring as heck. Boring employees are usually poor salesmen... It is great that they have lives so I can live vicariously through their mistakes
You're a sick man if you enjoy problems. Yikes

Here is one for you Rick, so many people bumbled I felt like lining them up like the stooges and slapping them all at once.

They took a call for cleaning the carpet in a boat. Boats generally don't have much carpet in them so they quoted a minmum charge
$148.50. (Mistake #1, a boats sits in water, there is no water close by, should have had a travel charge)

Knowing where the Marina is they still scheduled the job at 3:00, pushing the fact that they would make it back here by 4:30. (Mistake #2, they get off at 4:30 anything over is going to be overtime)

The man tells them that they are 300ft from the parking lot to the dock. (Mistake #3 should have chosen to use OP instead of HWE, should have been an up charge for the extra time setting up.)

The guys load an additional 3-50ft sections without checking for proper operation, despite knowing they have been hanging a while. (Mistake #4 they should have checked their hose prior to leaving)

They get there and have no pressure at the wand, panic call in and say they need another truck and possibly another 150-ft of hose. THAT'S 450 ft of hose......for a minimum job. Yikes

Another technician runs them out an Orbot (my suggestion) and while there, checks for what happened to the machine.

It has pressure and systematically goes threw each 50-ft section until he finds the clog. (Mistake #5 they had the tools and teflon tape and extra connection on the truck for minor repairs but chose instead to call in without trouble shooting.)

With all the monkeying around we end up with three guys on OT, a job that should have take 30-minutes took 3-hours and with an additional man and added labor, second van, fuel there and back.

ALL for a minimum of $148.00, that one cost much much more than we charged them.

They should have quoted travel and setup charges and had the boat owner decided not to use us then the loss would not have been as great as actually processing the job. I will get you
You never rolled in the hay
Ya never thrown it in four wheel
Climb on up in here, girl
Let me show ya how country feels

"How Country Feels" Randy Houser

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I may be reaching here:

But 'slap' dopes not send the right message to future employees.

two should be shot in both legs and one in the arse.

Take videos and measure the 'spots'.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Hire Mexicans and not Nebraskans next time.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Quote:Hire Mexicans and not Nebraskans next time.
Ohh Oh Jimmy is going to be pissed. LOL

Poncho Villa use to shoot three or four at a time. Made the tall one's stoop down to be sure he got them all in the heart. Big Grin
You never rolled in the hay
Ya never thrown it in four wheel
Climb on up in here, girl
Let me show ya how country feels

"How Country Feels" Randy Houser

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-09-2011, 11:36 AM)Richardc Wrote:
Quote:Hire Mexicans and not Nebraskans next time.
Ohh Oh Jimmy is going to be pissed. LOL

Poncho Villa use to shoot three or four at a time. Made the tall one's stoop down to be sure he got them all in the heart. Big Grin

One bullet through three or four hearts.....

I had a salesman put an eye surgeon out on a bike with a nearly flat tire. The Doctor falls off the bike going around a corner, lands on his hand, breaks one of his fingers.

Comes back to the shop, asks the salesman to drive him to the Hospital, the salesman comes in to tell me what is going on, the doctor drives off mad. It was lucky he was a friend of a friend of mine. He asked me to pay his disability deductible $500. I wrote the check. The guy does the corrective surgery at $3000 an eye. He was out of work for 5 or six weeks. Could have been really expensive.

Rick

Op on a boat? What about wickbacks when it gets wet?

Henry Ford
Reply }}
Thanks given by: