The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixing in Peroxcellent
I have been reading alot about how guys are mixing Peroxcellent in to boost their regualr juice my question is how much are you guys mixing in ? and are you cutting back on the amount of your regualr cleaner ?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-10-2011, 01:02 PM)bigchuckie Wrote: I have been reading alot about how guys are mixing Peroxcellent in to boost their regualr juice my question is how much are you guys mixing in ? and are you cutting back on the amount of your regualr cleaner ?

For best stain removal, deodorization and results it should be the other way around. If you must mix two together, do not cut down on the amount of Peroxcellent used, (use it 10 oz per gallon). Add your booster such as Intensity Red, Intensity GREEN or Spot-N-Boost to the 10oz per gallon of Peroxcellent
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-10-2011, 02:24 PM)Steve Smith Wrote:
(05-10-2011, 01:02 PM)bigchuckie Wrote: I have been reading alot about how guys are mixing Peroxcellent in to boost their regualr juice my question is how much are you guys mixing in ? and are you cutting back on the amount of your regualr cleaner ?

For best stain removal, deodorization and results it should be the other way around. If you must mix two together, do not cut down on the amount of Peroxcellent used, (use it 10 oz per gallon). Add your booster such as Intensity Red, Intensity GREEN or Spot-N-Boost to the 10oz per gallon of Peroxcellent

That's how I do it.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Yeah, I agree with Steve too. dance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-10-2011, 03:54 PM)Pigchip Wrote: Yeah, I agree with Steve too. dance

And I agree with piggy and Booboo.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
And perhaps most important, mix it right before you're going to use it as the peroxide degrades rather quickly once boosted from what I remember reading.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-10-2011, 05:32 PM)Grant D Wrote: And perhaps most important, mix it right before you're going to use it as the peroxide degrades rather quickly once boosted from what I remember reading.

so who are you agreeing with?

You do understand this is a chain email... and breaking it will bring a dead, mean@$$ cat back to life. The one buried by your back door.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I agree with me....and that doesn't happen very often.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
thanks I wasn't sure if it should have been less.
Nick
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-10-2011, 05:32 PM)Grant D Wrote: And perhaps most important, mix it right before you're going to use it as the peroxide degrades rather quickly once boosted from what I remember reading.

What about left over Perox mix left in a sprayer for a couple of days? No boost added, just pure Perox mix? Will it be fine for the next job?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I add some 40 volume peroxide to the mix if it has set for a few days.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-12-2011, 04:40 PM)thearmedjanitor Wrote:

What about left over Perox mix left in a sprayer for a couple of days? No boost added, just pure Perox mix? Will it be fine for the next job?

Steve said it will last on it's own (mixed) for a long time.

I've used it after 4 or 5 days and it worked fine.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-12-2011, 06:20 PM)Brian R Wrote:
(05-12-2011, 04:40 PM)thearmedjanitor Wrote:

Steve said it will last on it's own (mixed) for a long time.

I've used it after 4 or 5 days and it worked fine.

Thanks brother, I appreciate it, by the way, do you upsell protector? If you do what protector do you use, we are gonna be pushing this hard, thanks.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I do upsell protector.

I use Scotchgard because of the name recognition.

People "ask for it by name" lol.....But they really do.

I prop open the front door with it so they can see the pretty gallon jug.

I motion to it as I'm asking them if they would like to have me "re-apply" their factory protectant with Scotchgard.

On some jobs I just add it into the price and say "To clean AND re-apply the factory protectant with Scotchgard it will be $$$"

If they don't want it...I can always take it off the ticket.

Reply }}
Thanks given by: