The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.25 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dirt Assassin and Peroxcellent
Quote:Jimmy must be a genius....... too.
LOL You're right he certainly thinks he is!

Quote:I should learn to keep these gems to myself. Now all of you will be doing it.
or at least hold back the naked one's....I mean come on, Marty....Yikes
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
All this negativity is making my head hurt.

Don't make me go out and kill some small animals again!

Mr. Squirrel found out the hard way when he sat in my yard mocking me day after day!

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Quote:Mr. Squirrel found out the hard way when he sat in my yard mocking me day after day!
Yikes

I'm sorry...................................................................................to say it was all Phil!

Not me James!
Angel
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(10-01-2010, 12:20 PM)Jimmy Wrote: All this negativity is making my head hurt.

Don't make me go out and kill some small animals again!

Mr. Squirrel found out the hard way when he sat in my yard mocking me day after day!

I hope you and your family made good use of that delicious meat!
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
My work here is done.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Quote:I'm sorry...................................................................................to say it was all Phil!
You never rolled in the hay
Ya never thrown it in four wheel
Climb on up in here, girl
Let me show ya how country feels

"How Country Feels" Randy Houser

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Steve!

I just did three horribly trashed out, vacant, rental homes ALL with wall-to-wall piss.

One had a small dog or pig (sorry Marty) or cat that pee'd here and there in little piddy puddles never really penetrating passed the top part of the fiber. But these little piddy spots were numerous. (That means there were a lot of em Jimmy)

On the other homes were 40-50 individual spot of heavy urine BUT the homes had sat for months.

I am a carpet psychic and can tell, using my tuning forks, how baddly these crack addicts trash a unit. I just can't spell 'baddly'.

There was a greasy person who never wore shoes and the vacuum cleaner (I think a yellow Hoover*) was in need of repair.

I mixed up a batch of DA/Peroxcellent and 'buffed' the floor.

Looks like it was just laid. (but for the serious tip blooming)

Thanks again making me look like a hero.

* (It might have been a Dyson)

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(10-07-2010, 01:38 PM)C Spot Stop Wrote: Steve!

I just did three horribly trashed out, vacant, rental homes ALL with wall-to-wall piss.

One had a small dog or pig (sorry Marty) or cat that pee'd here and there in little piddy puddles never really penetrating passed the top part of the fiber. But these little piddy spots were numerous. (That means there were a lot of em Jimmy)

On the other homes were 40-50 individual spot of heavy urine BUT the homes had sat for months.

I am a carpet psychic and can tell, using my tuning forks, how baddly these crack addicts trash a unit. I just can't spell 'baddly'.

There was a greasy person who never wore shoes and the vacuum cleaner (I think a yellow Hoover*) was in need of repair.

I mixed up a batch of DA/Peroxcellent and 'buffed' the floor.

Looks like it was just laid. (but for the serious tip blooming)

Thanks again making me look like a hero.

* (It might have been a Dyson)

Sounds like you have found the magic combo Phil... Good Job
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
You mean the tuning fork.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: