The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.23 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peroxcellant and other encap products
Steve what is the normal shelf life for Peroxcellant. Also is it ok to ad an oxidizer to boost performance of the other encap products like accelerator from pros choice.
Andy Kramer
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(10-02-2010, 07:15 PM)AndyKramer20 Wrote: Steve what is the normal shelf life for Peroxcellant. Also is it ok to ad an oxidizer to boost performance of the other encap products like accelerator from pros choice.

Shelf life will vary greatly depending on light, heat and age. Under recommended conditions, shelf life of the peroxide should still have a high degree of potency at 4 to 6 months age. It can be much longer under ideal conditions and much shorter under more adverse conditions.

Even if the peroxide loses all of its potency, the product will still clean very, very well. There is a lot more to the formula than peroxide and the rest of the formula has a virtually indefinite shelf life.

I do not recommend adding oxidizers to the other encap products because it can screw up the ability of them to crystallize. If you need a cleaning boost, we have designed compatible boosts for that purpose: Spot-N-Boost and Spot-N-Boost GREEN.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(10-03-2010, 06:50 AM)Steve Smith Wrote:
(10-02-2010, 07:15 PM)AndyKramer20 Wrote: Steve what is the normal shelf life for Peroxcellant. Also is it ok to ad an oxidizer to boost performance of the other encap products like accelerator from pros choice.

Shelf life will vary greatly depending on light, heat and age. Under recommended conditions, shelf life of the peroxide should still have a high degree of potency at 4 to 6 months age. It can be much longer under ideal conditions and much shorter under more adverse conditions.

Even if the peroxide loses all of its potency, the product will still clean very, very well. There is a lot more to the formula than peroxide and the rest of the formula has a virtually indefinite shelf life.

I do not recommend adding oxidizers to the other encap products because it can screw up the ability of them to crystallize. If you need a cleaning boost, we have designed compatible boosts for that purpose: Spot-N-Boost and Spot-N-Boost GREEN.

Is it not ok to add something like dirt assassin green or encap green to RTU Peroxcellent?

I have added SNB green to it twice now on complete rat nasties and HOLY CRAP does that work. I was considering adding 2 oz/gal of dirt assassin green to it next time instead of the snb green. Should I not do that?

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Quote:Is it not ok to add something like dirt assassin green or encap green to RTU Peroxcellent?

I have added SNB green to it twice now on complete rat nasties and HOLY CRAP does that work. I was considering adding 2 oz/gal of dirt assassin green to it next time instead of the snb green. Should I not do that?

You can mix them in a RTU, but do not mix the concentrates... If you do mix them in an RTU the mixture is best used within 1 to 2 days or else the Peroxide will have deteroiated to where it isn't nearly as effective.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
The results I get on oil loving carpets or just plain ole rat nasties with DA and Peroxcellent is stellar. everytime.

And I am a scrub and run guy. Smile

(May do more running now)
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(10-04-2010, 06:34 AM)C Spot Stop Wrote: The results I get on oil loving carpets or just plain ole rat nasties with DA and Peroxcellent is stellar. everytime.

And I am a scrub and run guy. Smile

(May do more running now)

What ratio do you mix them at? How much DA how much Peroxcellent?
Andy Kramer
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I think it depends on how much energy the DA has on that particular day.

With Chavez, you have to add a whole lot of Peroxcellent.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I add 1-2 OX per gallon. BUT I also use 175/cotton bonnet.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Quote:With Chavez, you have to add a whole lot of Peroxcellent.
Angry After all the love I give you......you're dead to me Porkchop!

Big Grin
You never rolled in the hay
Ya never thrown it in four wheel
Climb on up in here, girl
Let me show ya how country feels

"How Country Feels" Randy Houser

Reply }}
Thanks given by: