The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.23 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wall to Wall WOOL
Steve ,
I landed a job that has wall to wall wool carpet. Never done one before , so want to make sure I don't mess it up.

Wondering if peroxellnt will be nice and safe to use? I also have an old jug of z bomb, if that would be safer?

Thanks
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Peroxcellent all the way. Toot Horn IMO.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
softer non aggressive pad choice BTW. Know that is stinks like a sheep barn for a few hours & let client know ahead of time.

Con
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Peroxcellent or Encap GREEN Andy.

Don't let it scare you just because it is wool. We currently do not ship Peroxcellent to Aussie Land, but the Aussies clean wall to wall wool on a daily basis and they love Encap GREEN.
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(09-07-2011, 06:18 AM)Steve Smith Wrote: Peroxcellent or Encap GREEN Andy.

Don't let it scare you just because it is wool. We currently do not ship Peroxcellent to Aussie Land, but the Aussies clean wall to wall wool on a daily basis and they love Encap GREEN.

I just ran out of my last jug of encap green, and have replaced it with Intensity GREEN , Intensity Red, & peroxellent. I wish I had some , but sounds like I will be OK with perox.?
Thanks
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Yes, you will be fine, probably better, with Peroxcellent.
[Image: LogoSmall.jpg]
Products that make you a HERO in your customer's eyes!Rdance
Reply }}
Thanks given by: