The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.25 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
encap green or hot knife?
Nobody will notice you in Florida. What's one more?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I don't mind spending more money as long as it makes my life easier and makes the carpets look and smell great.

I know it's good for the pet urine stains and smell but I wanted to make sure it's good for everyday dirt...which it sounds like it is.

I like to be able to have one cleaner that does it all ( in a perfect world) or at least one that does most of it all.

Whens the next padcapping class??Tongue
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Seriously Brian ... I don't see how a Bait-N-Switch business can make a go of pad cleaning.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(11-10-2010, 06:42 PM)Pigchip Wrote: Seriously Brian ... I don't see how a Bait-N-Switch business can make a go of pad cleaning.

You'll do fine Mr. Marty...just be more honest with your customers when they call and maybe you can get yourself out of that way of doing business.Wink
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I am so about to hijack this thread.

Richard, come on down man. I go to bed at 9:00 PM and get up at 5:00 AM.

I snore loud, I get up during the night to pee, I steal all of the covers. I walk in my sleep, armed and angry.

Today I fixed three bullet holes on the ceiling and 4-5 in the walls.

I heard I may be living alone soon so the company will be welcomed.

Big Grin

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I'm like some others and use HK for regular commercial and use the P/O for stained carpet like you find in assisted livings.

But I did notice when I did a recent assisted living memory unit that the staff coughed alot.

I didn't ask why but suspected it was the P/O so I might monitor that.
But the carpets and furniture turned out better than HK I was told.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(11-10-2010, 03:40 PM)Steve Smith Wrote:
(11-10-2010, 02:22 PM)Brian R Wrote: So is the peroxcellent good for padcapping residential?

Yes, it can certainly be used for padcapping residential.

Some are only using it when they feel it is needed such as when there are a lot of stains, such as urine, coffee, cola, etc. It does cost a bit more to use than Encap GREEN because of 10 oz per gallon dilution vs 4 oz per gallon.

Others are using it exclusively not worrying about the few extra pennys per job.

i used perox today with great success on urine stains...this is a great solution for carpets with several urine stains where it is just not feasible to use products like usr however a few pennies? if you use one case of encap green per month and switched to perox exclusively you would use 2 1/2 cases each month....in a year thats an extra 250,000 pennies

its funny i work for a cheese company that grosses aprox 1.4 million dollars a day 365 days a year....and belive me they worry about pennies

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
We have two jobs tomorrow one 10,000sq/ft and the other 2800sq/ft the smaller one has some issues that will require peroxcellent. Water staining, cofffee spills, a little yellowing on light grey carpet.

I think that only leaves me with 2-gallons, I'll need to order another case next week.
You never rolled in the hay
Ya never thrown it in four wheel
Climb on up in here, girl
Let me show ya how country feels

"How Country Feels" Randy Houser

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Your cheese company has done their homework and decided to produce a certain quality at a certain price.

I have done my homework and have decided to offer a certain quality at a certain price.

When your cheese company has to pay more for milk (because the 18 wheeler may have raised his rates due to gas) the cheese, also, goes up.

My chemical cost went up. Guess what I did.

Readers here may assume that Peroxcellent is ONLY for urine stains. I assure you it is not.

Frankly, I am not doing my self any favors by continually suggesting it here since my competitors read here too. Nor does Steve send me a kick-back (Think about that Steve) for pushing this product. But to clear up the uneducated about a major lack of proper focus allow me to, once again, provide some real-world experience:

I do rental properties for a handful of local property managers. Most of my work is in empty homes. Most of those homes were rented by morons.

Morons have morons when they reproduce. These reproductions are often called 'kids'. Moronic kids drop crap everywhere.

Morons also see the vacuum cleaner as an evil time consuming device only to be used the day before your mother comes or the day after you move out.

Morons tend to drop pizza on the floor.

Morons tend to let the dog piss on the carpet.

Morons tend to let the kids piss on the carpet.

Morons never, ever, wipe their teeny tinny little moronic feet before they walk into the home.

Morons often have dogs with oily coats. They let these beasts lay anywhere for as long as they wish. This oil transfers to the carpet causing a coloring hard to remove. It also causes a smell.

Morons tend to forget to wash their feet. Then, they walk barefooted on the carpet.

They drop shampoo on the carpet.
They drop tooth paste, beer, feces, hair......

Now, (read this part slooooooow) p-e-r-o-x-c-e-l-l-e-n-t removes ALL of this.

It also does so on the first application.

so, as business owners, the readers here must decide if they want to count pennies or count dollars.

I chose dollars.

Please hold back on buying the product. It makes ME look that much better.

Steve makes money on the cheap stuff too.

Since I started using Peroxcellent, my time per job has decreased dramatically. My referrals have gone up huge......and my price per room went up 20 times the extra cost.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
I am going to try again tomorrow to make it all the way through that DAP.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Thata boy Pigsnot, just read one word at a time, slowly. You eventually work up to complete sentences. Tongue

Big Grin

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
We don't have morons up here but we tend to call them "Martys".

Big Grin
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Jimmy that just not right of you kicking your boy, but I likes it! Tongue

Angel

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(11-12-2010, 11:43 PM)Richardc Wrote: Thata boy Pigsnot, just read one word at a time, slowly. You eventually work up to complete sentences. Tongue

Big Grin

LMAO!

Sorry Pigman, never meant to cause you further stress with my diatribe.

so for your sake I will suffice:

If you reduce your costs by using cheap stuff, you will make more money.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Jimmy that's just not right of you kicking your boy, but I likes it! Tongue

Angel

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Wierd it double posted?
Oops

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(11-13-2010, 09:54 AM)Richardc Wrote: Wierd it double posted?
Oops

It meant THAT much...the internet wanted to say it twice.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Big Grin

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
That's alright you ingrates, just remember who has the most stars! Cool
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
LOL
Hey I earned mine.

You had to beg Steve for the last one!!!
Violin

Reply }}
Thanks given by: