The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Creating default object from empty value - Line: 11 - File: inc/plugins/tapatalk.php PHP 7.4.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/tapatalk.php 11 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_plugins.php 38 require_once
/inc/init.php 239 pluginSystem->load
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
encap green or hot knife?
Why Richard I didn't know you was a sTudDeRER.

Were you in that movie "One flew over the coo coos nest"?

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Why yes James I was, iiii waas the the duuuuu, guy with long hair, they calllllllled me chhhhhief in the mmmoooAngelooovvv picture.
You never rolled in the hay
Ya never thrown it in four wheel
Climb on up in here, girl
Let me show ya how country feels

"How Country Feels" Randy Houser

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(10-18-2010, 03:12 PM)Steve Smith Wrote:
(10-18-2010, 02:29 PM)Jimmy Wrote: Which do you prefer and why?

Or do you use them for different situations?

I can only answer for myself and I'm sure others will differ with me.

1. If I only did commercial and had to make a choice I would choose Hot Knife; especially if I was using a Cimex cuz it will foam more than Encap GREEN... in fact we recently made a change to Hot Knife to make it foam even more (cleans a bit better than older formula too).

3. On residential if I had to make a choice I would choose Encap GREEN... GREEN is a better selling aspect and it has good deoderizing qualities too, whereas Hot knife does not deoderize and is not GREEN.

Personally, I like keeping things simple so, overall, I would probably just choose Encap GREEN for everything... Many swear that it will clean as well as Hot Knife and from a manufacturers standpoint I will agree it will in many situations and overall it is an excellent choice.

Encap GREEN far outsells Hot Knife, but we have some customers that will not use anything else but Hot Knife.

Bottom line? You can't go wrong with either product!

Steve
P.S. If things continue as they have for the past month and a half, Peroxcellent will take Encap GREEN's place as our #1 seller. A bit more time will tell.

I hope others will give their opinions too!
Just finished 2 theaters. I had EG in the sprayer I didnt want to transfer it back to another jug so I used it on the first theater. Looked ok but not great. Refilled the sprayer with HK Did the 2nd with HK came out excellent. I went back and used Hk on the tough spots in the previous theater. I learned my lesson the hard way I guess. I was kinda being rushed the new Harry potter movie opened at Midnight.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Shud a just let Harry wave his wand.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(11-19-2010, 07:02 AM)C Spot Stop Wrote: Shud a just let Harry wave his wand.

Or could have done like you Phil... Just show the carpet the jug of Peroxcellent and BAM the dirt just jumps out from fear.
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(11-19-2010, 01:45 PM)Steve Smith Wrote:
(11-19-2010, 07:02 AM)C Spot Stop Wrote: Shud a just let Harry wave his wand.

Or could have done like you Phil... Just show the carpet the jug of Peroxcellent and BAM the dirt just jumps out from fear.

I call it the 'drive-by'.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Do you charge more than $99 for the Drive By...

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Phil,
Before you Patent and franchise the drive by cleaning system, heed my advise to avoid law suits.

Add a dab of sour cream to lessen the burn of Peroxcellent on innocent bystanders.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Mike: No. The bottom line is the bottom line.

I do, however, charge more if I drive by twice.

Andy: Recently I read in the local rag about a guy suing a guy over the first guys lactose issue.

Just sayin'

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
if i am using encap green with a 175 on commercial glue down what would be better, to spray it on with pump up or use tank on my 175 and shower feed using fiber plus pads and does anybody use a pad of some sort afterwards
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
My thought is that the fiberplus pads are just swirling around the dirt in slim hopes that something will be eNcAPsULATEd.

I would rather use a tuway pad and at least absorb some dirt into the pad.

Reply }}
Thanks given by:
Guys, I didn't want to start a new thread for this one question, so I'm asking it here. It's probably been talked about before, but oh well. Can I used EG as my main juice to clean the carpet and use Peroxcellent as just a spotter, or will it affect the effectiveness of either juice?
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-10-2011, 09:22 AM)CleaningGreen Wrote: Guys, I didn't want to start a new thread for this one question, so I'm asking it here. It's probably been talked about before, but oh well. Can I used EG as my main juice to clean the carpet and use Peroxcellent as just a spotter, or will it affect the effectiveness of either juice?

I wouldn't use that as your main juice...go to Intensity Green for better cleaning.....or so I've heard.
I like Intensity Red and it's supposed to be the non green version of IGreen...obviously.

You can boost Peroxcellent with IGreen or IRed too....OR you can use Peroxcellent as a spotter as well. They work together really well for me.

I use Peroxcellent as my main juice because residential jobs are mainly pet stuff.
I boost it with Intensity Red.

I'm sure you could do the same with Intensity Green....so you can stay "CleaningGreen".
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
(05-10-2011, 09:33 AM)Brian R Wrote:
(05-10-2011, 09:22 AM)CleaningGreen Wrote: Guys, I didn't want to start a new thread for this one question, so I'm asking it here. It's probably been talked about before, but oh well. Can I used EG as my main juice to clean the carpet and use Peroxcellent as just a spotter, or will it affect the effectiveness of either juice?

I wouldn't use that as your main juice...go to Intensity Green for better cleaning.....or so I've heard.
I like Intensity Red and it's supposed to be the non green version of IGreen...obviously.

You can boost Peroxcellent with IGreen or IRed too....OR you can use Peroxcellent as a spotter as well. They work together really well for me.

I use Peroxcellent as my main juice because residential jobs are mainly pet stuff.
I boost it with Intensity Red.

I'm sure you could do the same with Intensity Green....so you can stay "CleaningGreen".

Well, that's just what I'll do! Time to place another order anyway. Thanks
Reply }}
Thanks given by:
You won't regret it.

I've got 4 gallons of encap green that I've yet to touch.
Reply }}
Thanks given by: